Chapter 35

Ayumi-neechan

A hand suddenly grabbed Yomi's shoulder as she finished talking to Shin. She didn't have to turn around to know who it was.

"What do you want from me, Sasuke?"

The hand gripped her shoulder harder. "Who are you? Are you really Yomi?" Sasuke asked from behind her. Their interactions had caught the attention of others nearby. They were all also curious as to who she was. Seeing as they only knew Sasuke and Shin as the rookies from the Uchiha clan.

"I am really Uchiha Yomi. I am no impostor. I am the daughter of the head of the Uchiha clan, Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto. The last child born under the main family of the Uchiha clan. Younger sister to Uchiha Itachi and younger twin sister to Uchiha Sasuke." she said out loud for everyone to hear. Sasuke gritted his teeth when she said Itachi's name. He was about to say something before Naruto interrupted him.

"EHHH?! YOU HAVE A SISTER SASUKE?!" Naruto shouted out loud.

Yomi smirked and appeared behind Sasuke, grabbing his chin roughly and turning his face to the side so he could face his team. Yomi stood behind Sasuke as she held his chin so that he looks straight at his team. "Yes, we are actually twins. You can see the slight resemblance between us both if you look closely. We don't actually look that alike though. In terms of looks, I still think Sasuke got the short end of the stick. Same goes for terms of power and intelligence too. Sasuke could never defeat me in a spar, nor could he surpass me in the ability to absorb information given to us." She said as Sasuke struggled in her arms.

Sasuke couldn't break free of her hold, so he tried elbowing her instead. She let go of him and dodged it. Sasuke turned towards her and grabbed her shirt collar, lifting her up a bit. "Are you really Yomi?! Why did you change this much?! How are you still alive?! How could you still call him your brother after what he did to the clan -to our clan?!" Sasuke glared at her.

Yomi just gave him a smirk, "Firstly, like I said, I am Yomi. Just ask Obito-nii, he'll tell you that I'm the real deal. Secondly, I didn't change much. Still the same ol' me. Unless you are talking about looks, then I did grow more beautiful. Thirdly, why shouldn't I be alive? I'm nii-san's favorite sibling after all. I was -and still am, a prodigy of the Uchiha clan's main family, I actually have a better chance of defeating nii-san. Not that I want to anyways. Lastly, why can't I?" she said the last part as her smirk turned into a grin.

Yomi neared her face to Sasuke's as she whispered so only he could hear, "Did you know Sasuke? I was there when our entire clan was murdered by our brother. I watched as Itachi killed each and everyone of them. I can still remember it now, every single little detail. And you know what? I didn't even feel any pity or sympathy for them, I just didn't care at all. Which brings us to the end of our conversation." She grabbed his arm that was lifting her up. Yomi leaned away from him, "Now let me go before I break your arm. You don't want to participate the match with a broken arm do you? Especially in your little condition." She said, with fake sympathy written all over her.

"Now now, let her go before she does anything worse than just breaking your arm Sasuke-chan." Shin said, placing a hand on Sasuke's shoulder.

Everyone else was paying attention to their little squabble. Sasuke's fangirls wanting to defend him, but also being afraid of his sister. Sasuke reluctantly let her down.

"Now isn't that better Sasuke? That was no way to treat a lady, especially me." Yomi grinned as she turned away and began walking towards the exit. Just as the next names for the match was announced.

Uchiha Shin

VS

(some random opponent)

Sasuke grabbed her shoulder one more time. "What is it that you want with me this time, Sasuke?"

"...Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom, I need to wash my hands. Why do you care?"

"...Aren't you going to stay for your team mate's match?"

"I already know the outcome of it. Shin will win by a landslide. Now let me go before I get impatient and cut your hand off. Brother or not, if you piss me off. Don't think I won't kill you." she said and left, leaving the others still listening in to their conversation shiver in fear.

'Oh great, another Gaara. Just what I asked for.' Kankuro thought in his mind as he eavesdropped.

Coming back from the bathroom, Yomi was just in time to hear the judge announce the winner for that match.

"Winner of the second match is Uchiha Shin."

Yomi blinked at him as they walked up the stairs together, barely glancing at the Sound team and their teacher. Their teacher was eyeing the both of them with his snake like eyes as they passed.

"...Your match took longer than I expected. I guess I was overestimating you."

"I just wanted to stall until you came so that you could see me fight. I got bored of waiting though."

"Ah..."

The electric board began shuffling names again for the next match, the names finally stopped.

Akadou Yoroi

VS

Uchiha Sasuke

Sasuke walked pass Yomi and her team. Yomi didn't turn to look at him, but she did speak. "...Good luck on your match Sasuke. I'll be watching to see how much you improved during the years. Don't disappoint me."

"Can you get any more harsh?" Obito said, looking at her. Team 12, 7 and 13 were standing right next to each other so Yomi could hear what he said.

"Not really, you didn't even see harsh yet sensei." Zeref said, sulking a bit as he patted Happy's head.

"...It wasn't that harsh sensei. Look at Sasuke closely, you can see that he got more determined after she talked to him. Judging by the look on his eyes, he's determined to win this fight." Jellal said, pointing towards Sasuke.