Chapter 50

The past few weeks had nothing interesting going on for both the teams. They hadn't been given any missions as of late and Obito had been running off on his own without telling anyone of his whereabouts. 

The only big event that was going to happen was the ceremony to make Tsunade the next Hokage. Shin was still not sure if a drunk, compulsive gambler would be a perfect Hokage or not. But it's a hierarchy that's ruled by the strong and currently other than the pervert Jiraya, Tsunade was one of the strongest. 

After the ceremony, everyone just scattered to do their own stuff. Erik overheard Naruto thinking about what Kakashi looked like. That got his attention and he told the rest of the group of Naruto's plans. Yomi was uninterested so she pretended she didn't hear Erik telling the others of Naruto's thoughts. She soon slipped away from the group and disappeared into the crowd. Wherever she went, Shin didn't know, so he followed the others to spy on Kakashi. 

Unknown to them all, she went to her house in her self-created dimension. 

"You're finally here!! I missed you, master

"You're finally here!! I missed you, master." Someone said, hugging her from behind. 

Yomi smiled and turned back to face them, "I missed you too, sorry for not coming back sooner. How do you like your new body? How are you faring here?"

"I like it here, but I prefer being next to you as it is kind of lonely staying here alone. I am accustomed to my body already. This place is so big I still haven't explored all of it." The person said, dragging Yomi to the table that they had been sitting on before Yomi came.

"I see, I'm sorry that I made you lonely. To make it up to you, I'll get dangos for us later. Then we can walk around this place together if you'd like." Yomi said sitting down next to the person.

The both of them talked and caught up with each other. At the end of the day, Yomi got out a pair of gold, diamond-shaped earrings and put one on her right ear before piercing the other person's left ear and putting the other earring on them. 

Somehow, the person ended up laying on Yomi's lap while listening to her talk, not that she minded it

"These earrings will be the symbol of our bond. I promise you that I will not leave you until you actually want me to. If I do disappear without a trace, know that I didn't do it intentionally." Yomi said, cradling the person's head on her lap. 

Yomi waited for a while to hear the person's response, but she didn't receive any. She looked down and saw that they had already fallen asleep. She giggled a bit as she stroked their chest length hair. Soon she felt her eyelids getting heavy and fell asleep while sitting. 

When she woke up, she found that their positions had switched and she was now on the person's lap. The person was humming to themselves while stroking her long hair. 

Yomi turned to face them, head still on their lap. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You seemed exhausted, so I didn't wake you up." the person chuckled, fingers still tangled up in her hair. 

Soon she sat up and stretched, hearing some satisfying cracks. "I'll go and get you the dangos I promised. Be patient and wait for me here okay?" She said, fixing her hair and clothing.

The person just gazed at the area where she was for a few minutes before going off somewhere. Yomi soon returned less than an hour later. In her hands a bag of hanami dango. (It's that 3 coloured dango. I just realized there are like... different types of dango)

The other person was already waiting for her to return. "Sorry I took a while, I had to run some errands first."

"Why didn't you just make the dango here? Instead of buying it from a store?"

"I don't know, I guess I didn't think of that before. But we don't have the ingredients to make them too." Yomi said, setting down the bag on the table in front of her. "Let's eat first. I'm betting that you must be starving right about now." As if on cue, the other person's stomach rumbled.

The both of them spent the whole time Yomi had free with each other, exploring different areas in the dimension. Then returning once the sky was turning dark. Somehow, in the dimension, time passes on its own. It rains, snows, hails and all sorts of other weather may happen.

"It would be great if I could do this every day, spending time next to you relaxes me somehow." Yomi mumbled to herself, not meaning for the person she was with to hear it. She was quite satisfied with her day, relaxing and bothering Shisui when he had been doing something seemingly important. 

"I also wish for the same, but unfortunately you have people there in the other world waiting for you." 

"I know I will have to. Doesn't mean I like to return."

"One day, maybe I can go to that world with you."

"And you will." 

They became silent after that and just leaned against each other. Falling asleep after a long day of exploring the place.

In the real world, 

After getting Shisui from the group who was trying to find out what Kakashi's face looked like, waiting for the right moment for them to almost reveal Kakashi's face before calling Shisui to help her buy dangos and dumplings. Yomi felt that it was quite fun to see Shisui's disappointed face. 

Yomi picks the dumpling fillings she wanted and also the types of dangos she wants, she just left the bill for Shisui to pay. They had shared a bank account with each other, along with the three idiots from team 12. It made things easier for them if one of them didn't bring any money with them. 

Ok, so I didn't update for many weeks/months and I'm sorry about that. I had exams and stuff. WHAT THE HELL IS ANOVA!?!?!? I CAN'T DO THIS. Wish me luck. I just started my Term 1 of Advanced Diploma in Psychology. Also, how is the story right now? Are you a new reader or an old one? Well, thank you all for the reads and votes. Thank you for the patience too... Just put this story to your archives. It will automatically be added to your library once I update.