Chapter 26

Dedicated to Otaku-Girl_Rose
FRICKLING DUCKS. I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED 2 CHAPTERS THAT OBITO'S TEAM MEETS GAI'S TEAM

Eventually, Kakashi had explained the survival test to them. Team 12 passed with flying colours, almost killing Obito in the process. They had accidentally bumped into Team Gai in the process though.

Days passed, the only missions Team 12 would ever accept were at least C-Ranked ones, they never did any D-Ranks anymore as they were too lazy. Yomi and Shin would take missions separately from Team 12. They would accept missions from C-Rank to S-Rank. Which include torturing people for information. It was easy for them to get information due to the fact that their Sharingan were able to cast high leveled genjutsu. Yomi still wore her cloak, not wanting anyone to see her appearance yet, even though they were left alone in the interrogation room.

Yomi and Shin traveled to the Hokage's mission office to report their latest mission's success. It was to torture a rogue for information. The rogue had been silent and unwilling to talk a few days ago when he was found. Not even Ibiki's torture would make him talk. But using genjutsu to break his mind, Shin managed to make him talk. Ibiki and Anko were impressed that 2 little genins were able to make the rogue talk.

Reaching the door to the mission room, they could hear Naruto's voice from the other side. Screaming about how he was going to kill someone. Yomi knocked on the door and entered. Shin followed behind her. Talking as he went in the room.

"Hokage-sama, we finished the mission. All the necessary info about the guy is in the scroll" Shin said, handing the Hokage a scroll. "And hello everyone." He then walked back and stood next to Yomi.

"Great job both of you. The both of you can take the day off today"

"Thanks old man Hokage." The both of them left the building without another word.

Team 7 split up and each went to their own homes to pack their clothes. They met up at the front gates and waited for Kakashi. They expected him to be on time for their first mission. He came a few minutes late. Well, he was trying and he also brought Tazuna with him.

"Are you kids ready now? Let's leave" Kakashi said, walking towards the gates.

Naruto screamed about how it was his first time leaving the village. "I'm supposed to rely on him to keep me safe?" Tazuna stated as he stared at Naruto who was jumping around everywhere.

"Don't worry Tazuna-san. I'm a jounin" Kakashi assured Tazuna. They then started their journey towards the land of waves.

Time skip until the battle of the bridge,

Kakashi had his ninja hounds pin Zabuza on his spot so that he couldn't run. He thrust his arm downwards and chakra started to form around his palm. Along with it came the chirping of a lot of birds. He thrusts his chakra covered hand towards Zabuza, aiming for his heart. Someone else appeared in front of Zabuza to take the hit. Before the hit could land on them, it was stopped by someone else. The mist soon disappeared

Ignoring the shocked looks he got from everyone and the betrayed look from Team 7 and Tazuna. The person just sighed in relief. "Looks like I made it on time. She would've been pissed if I ruined her plan."

"Shin-san/-kun?! Why are you here?" Team 7 minus Sasuke who was still unconscious on the ground shouted. Zabuza and Haku were gazing at him in shock and confusion.

Shin fidgeted around a bit under everyone's gaze. "Well you know how my team mate and I have no sensei or official team right? Well, my team mate is very picky on who to be our sensei and she kind of picked Zabuza as one of the candidates." Recovering from his shock Zabuza stared at the kid who stopped Kakashi's jutsu with one hand. "And what makes you say that I would agree to be your and your team mate's sensei?" Shin just shrugged his shoulders at him. "My team mate can be quite convincing." Zabuza narrowed his eyes at him. "Oh yeah? And where is this team mate of yours?"

Looking around the bridge, Shin just whistled at how impressive it was. "She's here somewhere, probably tracking down the person we are looking for." Now Kakashi looked at him questioningly. "Do you mean Zabuza?" "No, we were here on an entirely different purpose. I was just passing by and I sensed a fight going on. I recognized your chakra and I was curious as to whom you were fighting with. I arrived on time to stop you from killing my future sensei." Zabuza and Haku tried to attack Shin but he dodged them, he knocked Haku out cold, tied him with chakra rope and tied Zabuza with some chakra chains that sucked on his chakra, making him weak.

Everyone still listened as Shin talked, no one interrupted him as they didn't know how strong he was and they didn't want to pick a fight with him just yet with his team mate still wandering around. Soon even Sasuke woke up and was shocked to see Shin there.

"Why are you here then Shin? Before you came to help Zabuza, what was your original purpose?" Kakashi stared at Shin suspiciously. "Ah, I remember now. We were out on a bounty hunting mission. You see, sometimes we take on assassination missions for the village. We pick the ones with a fair amount of bounty on their heads but still low enough that we do not attract other unwanted attention." Shin said sitting down. Making everyone tense up. "Who are you after?" Kakashi looked at him wearily. "Don't worry, none of you here are the person we are after, so just relax" Everyone seemed to relax when he said that but they were still looking at him wearily. Team 7 gathered up together and made a protective circle around Tazuna. "Like I told you, just relax. The one we are after are not you guys, but-" Shin was interrupted by someone chuckling. "Looks like you got beaten pretty badly. I'm disappointed, Zabuza." A short man appeared with an army of seriously weird looking people.