Chapter 23

Dedicated to Katsukimeow145

"Shadow clone jutsu!!" Naruto shouted as he made like a hell ton of clones.

Konohamaru stared in amazement but the man just scoffed. "This is silly. I am an elite teacher even if I do not look like one. I am different from Mizuki." He said, walking towards the center of the clones.

Somewhere else, the hokage stared at the events on his magical crystal ball (that he probably used for spying on women bathing in the hotspring. he is a perv like Jiraya anyways).

The Naruto clones all got in a pose for battle. The man smirked and got into position as well.

"Transform!!" all of the clones shouted as they transformed into a naked girl and started clinging onto the man. Who's jaw dropped and nosebleeded so hard that he flew somewhere else. "I call it the harem no jutsu" Naruto said proudly

The hokage facepalmed behind his crystal ball and said to himself, "He made another stupid jutsu. I'll fall for it for sure..." He admitted, blushing.

"Dammit. I couldn't even defeat megane-sensei! I want the title that will make everyone recognize me, so why?!"

"It's not that easy. You're trying to take the title of hokage, the ninja that everyone in the village will recognize. I'm sure that there will be a lot of unpleasant things.. and things that will baffle you. I finally have one person that recognizes me, but it still took a lot of work. You need to be prepared." Naruto said, reminiscing about his past and about Iruka.

"To be prepared?" Konohamaru inquires him

"To be able to receive the title of hokage, which everyone will look up to." Naruto said, facing away from Konohamaru. "And the fact that there is no shortcut to become one."

Konohamaru stared at Naruto wide eyed. He remembered the time when Naruto told him that if he wanted the hokage position so badly, he will have to defeat him first.

"Lecturing me like you're all that? I quit being your follower. We're rivals from now on." Konohamaru grins as Naruto smiled back at him

"Sorry to say, but I'm going to be a ninja starting tomorrow. But I'll fight with you one day, for the title of hokage. Until then, look forward to it Konohamaru." Naruto says as he walks away. He waves goodbye to Konohamaru without looking back. Konohamaru salutes him.

The hokage grins at this (he looks like a pedophile, spying on kids like that. Like a certain 'someone') 'The real path to become a ninja has only begun.' he thinks to himself.

Time skip to the next day,

Naruto yawned as he got out of bed, taking off his cap, he looks at his calendar. He gives off a huge grin and starts preparing breakfast, which was cup ramen and a carton of milk which was already stale. He picks up his forehead protector and walks through the streets. He spots a really bad disguise on the wall and out appeared Konohamaru, who kinda tripped on the cloth he was using to disguise himself.

"As expected of the man I respect." He said face on the ground

"I didn't do anything.." Naruto stared at him blankly.

Konohamaru challenged Naruto to a battle. But he was rejected by Naruto who told him that he was going for the explanatory meeting. Showing off to Konohamaru about his forehead protector.

On another side of the village, the three idiots were woken up by Happy, shouting at them to wake up. Zeref wouldn't wake up so Happy decided to smack his face with a fish, which made him jump up.

Yomi was already dressed up, but she covered her whole body with a cloak, which she enchanted so that it wouldn't fall off on its own unless she was the one to do it.

Shin was already eating breakfast. Practically inhaling everything on his plate.

After they had all dressed up and eaten, they headed towards the academy with their exceeds in their arms.

Reaching the academy, they all came into the classroom and occupied a table. Sitting together and avoiding the curious glances from the males and the love struck gazes from the females.

In another room, the hokage was spying on the class with his crystal ball, along with some jounins in the room. There was Asuma, Kurenai, Kakashi and Obito.

Looking through the magic ball, they all saw many girls crowding over one spot, which was next to a certain duck-butt.

The all watched as Naruto, who was pushed away by the girls, grow angry at Sasuke. Naruto climbed on Sasuke's table. Yomi, Shin, Jellal, Zeref, Cobra, Happy, Lily and Charle were watching this closely as Yomi pointed out to them that Sasuke was in fact her elder twin brother.

Naruto glared at Sasuke and got closer to his face. Someone sitting in front of Sasuke laughed at a joke his friend told and his spiky hair poked Naruto's butt, which caused him to lurch forward. His lips smashed against Sasuke's. The whole room was silent.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!" Shin laughed, really loudly. Which caused Cobra and Jellal to laugh too. Zeref was giggling like a little girl and Yomi was chuckling silently so that no one could hear her voice.

The boy in front of Sasuke turned back to say sorry. The other girls just stared at Naruto with a blank look in their eyes.

The kiss lasted for a while, and when it finally ended, Naruto and Sasuke faced away fro each other and spat to the ground.

The other girls were very enraged, especially Sakura. Who caused Cobra to deactivate his hearing magic.

Sakura moved closer to Naruto and aimed a punch at him, but someone appeared just in time to stop her fist.

"It's not nice to hit the innocent you know. He did it by accident, not intentionally" the person said,

Naruto and the others just stared at Shin, how could he have appeared so quickly from the other side of the room? It was an easy feat for him as he used to be known as Shisui of the mirage, he could travel a very long distance in a short time.

"Ehh.. Why did you stop it Shin? Didn't we agree not to gain attention?" Cobra whines

"I couldn't let her hit an innocent person.." Shin mumbled as he walked back to his group. "Besides, I think it's already too late for that, you three already took most of the attention when you entered. Not to mention, 'she' is wearing a cloak, I mean, who does that anyways?" He said, pointing to Yomi.

Cobra activated his hearing magic to listen to what Yomi was thinking, she was looking straight at him. 'Just tell him to sit down and shut the hell up, although I do agree that he shouldn't have let the pink banshee hit him'

"She said, Just tell him to sit down and shut up. Although she does agree with you on the pink banshee part" Cobra said, quite loudly, everyone in the room heard it. The ones spying on them did too.

Others try to stifle their laugh, but it soon ended when the teacher came into the class