Chapter 4

"I don't even want to consider you as my sister anymore. Elfman thinks so too. We're disowning you from the Strauss family." Mira said disappointedly.

"You don't mean that right Mira-nee? Tell me you're joking. Elf-nii-chan?" Lisanna said frantically.

"We mean it Lisanna what you did.. it caused one of us's life. "

"W-what? I'm all alone now, no one loves me anymore. They all side with Lucy."

"That's not true Lisanna, I won't ever hate you."

"No one cares about your opinion murderer. Now, what shall we do to them, master?

"Both of them will be suspended for doing missions for a month"

◆••◆••◆••◆Back to Lucy◆••◆••◆••◆

Lucy was surrounded by white light, a magic circle appeared before her and she got sucked in. She blinked her eyes to clear her vision and found herself in front of 2 giants sitting on a throne, one of which was familiar to her. 

''Lucy Heartfillia, daughter of Layla Heartfillia, you have suffered a lot in your life. It saddens us to see you get killed. I used to know your mother and before she died, she told us to watch over you. We did a very bad job of it." The female giant said, looking at her with a somewhat motherly gaze.

"How did you know my mother?"

"Your mother never told you? Well, she was my best friend. The dragon queen. Your mother was a kind woman. she had always helped us in our time of need. We couldn't repay her for everything she has done, we decided to help her beloved daughter in hopes of repaying our debt. But it's still not enough that's why we are going to train you. You wish to become more powerful to take your revenge right? After your training with the dragons, you may choose to train with us in godslaying magic and other different magic."

"Are you sure? Why are you willing to help me?" 

"It is as I said before. We want to help you, but we couldn't possibly make it up to your mother's help"

"Its no use in helping me, I have no one to help me."

"I forgot to inform you that we will also be sending you to another dimension so that you can have more allies in your journey."

"How?" Lucy was a bit skeptical. The female giant looked as if she was hiding something. 

"Well, in my opinion, you will be reborn in another dimension but with your memories intact since how can anyone carry out revenge if they forgot about it." 

"Ok.. but one more question, how will I get back?"

"The dragons will teach you how to open portals with the help of the eclipse eye"

"I know I said that that was the last question, but what's the eclipse eye?"

"It is a present from the both of us, it is a powerful eye with very strong powers. The dimension you will be reborn to will teach you more. Although many will be after you for the powers of the eye, it can change the future itself though that may cause blindness for the caster. That's why Hera will give you the ability of regeneration so that if you lose your eye you may regenerate it and you are allowed to give your eye to someone you trust. But your eye can grow back if you want it to"

So after a long time of explaining to Lucy, she finally stopped asking questions and went to training with the dragons. She knew that there was a reason why she had to do it, the reason was quite simple and yet a well-kept secret. There were 22 dragons in all:

[An; I must warn yall I suck at giving names so if ya know any better ones tell me](thx Katsukimeow145 for suggesting some names)
-Fire dragon, Igneel
-Sky dragon, Grandeeney
-Metal dragon, Metalicana
-Shadow dragon, Skiadrum
-Light dragon, Weisslogia
-Poison dragon, Toxic
-Thunder dragon, Lightning
-Gravity dragon, Gravitatia
-Time dragon, Toki
-Water dragon, Mizuno
-Ice and Snow dragon, Yukina
-Celestial dragon, Celeste
-Earth dragon, Gaea
-Sound dragon, Vocaliry
-Illusion dragon, Illusia
-Wood dragon, Oak
-Bone dragon, Honelia [hone means bones]
-Blood dragon, Chiaki [chi means blood]
-Paper dragon, Shiro
-Space dragon, Bahamut
-Chaos dragon, Acnologia
-Sand dragon, Sabaku

[Well it's that much until i proceed to the story and remember some more.. well i have short term memory so i have really hard time remembering stuff]

After training with them, she was given keys to summon them and used key sealing, the ability the spirit king taught her.

~~~~~flashback end~~~~~

Then she went back to where she met the giant and learned that the giants were two of the greek gods. Zeus and Hera, they agreed to help her learn about her eclipse eye.

They explained that the eclipse eye has unlimited eye powers and after that they trained her.

Hera 'taught' her how to repel curses and 'gave' her regeneration magic. Both Zeus and Hera then gave her their blessings and a portion of their powers. She was then given her domains that she has to share with the other gods and goddesses. Although she hasn't seen the other gods and goddesses. 

After training,

''Well Lucy now that you've completed training, we have one test before you are given the chance for rebirth. Are you ready?"

"Yes'' She said without hestitation, giving one last knowing look to Hera before vanishing

◆¤¤◆¤¤◆¤¤◆¤¤◆¤¤◆ AUTHORS NOTE◆¤¤◆¤¤◆¤¤◆¤¤◆

Well what did yall think.. I was busy these few days.. but i was lonely.. well lemme give ya a few list of future anime and otome games im about to use- its in this arrangement

-NARUTO

-Kamigami no Asobi

-Touken Ranbu Hanamaru

-Naruto Shippuden

-Fairytail

After this, the story will go on 2 different paths.

Path A
-Magi (the story ends there for Path A)

Path B
-KUROSHITSUJI

-MAKAI OUJI DEVILS AND REALIST

-KUROSHITSUJI

-HETALIA [idk im thinking about it, so before i write it and you guys dunno the anime just watch them, they're interesting, HETALIA is a web-com so its hard to find it so you just gotta watch it, though one episode is 5mins.. ps. Im just using guy characters.. the girl ones imma use their nyo! Version like nyo!belarus nikolai]

Split path again!! 

Path B PT.1 

-KNB

-UTA PRI

-PoT

-KNB (with slight haikyuu)

-Shokugeki no Soma

Path B PT.2

-BNHA

Path B PT.3

-Black clover

After this im thinking about adding some more maybe anyone can request, ps. The arrangement is like that so its gonna be lots of books for U.YOMI CHRONICLES