Chapter 28

Haku just reached down and patted Shin's back comfortingly. "There there Shin. We'll be able to do it next time. Now that she's here, let's go meet up with Team 12!" Haku said, ignoring the looks Team 7, the Konohamaru squad and the sand ninja's were giving.

Shin got off from the ground and dusted himself off. "Let's go! Last one to reach Team 12 is a rotten egg! Cya later losers!" Shin said as he pushed Haku towards Yomi.

Haku smiled at that, feeling a little competitive himself he ran after Shin. Leaving Yomi to the others still there. Yomi just waved them goodbye and teleported away before Gaara had the chance to ask for their names. If Shin and Haku actually used their brains properly, they would've just teleported instead of running.

In the end, Yomi reached Team 12 first and Shin and Haku arrived at the same time. Their senseis were already waiting to give them the Chunnin exam slips. Thanking their senseis, the group left. Haku going on the same direction as the group as they were neighbors. Obito and Zabuza left, probably to a teacher's conference . Talking about what happened on the way home. Their exceeds were in their house. They didn't want rivals or enemies to see their potential just yet.

Shisui's Pov

The next day, a hell lot of ninja from other countries came through the gates. They all look ugly, which is given due to them being extras. No one pays attention to extras.

"Stop calling them extras just because you don't know them." Cobra said from beside me. Stupid mind reading powers.

I faced him and glared at him for a bit, hoping something bad happens to him.

"I can hear you you know"

Suddenly, a messenger bird flew into the house through the window, hitting Cobra right on the face. Ha. That's what he gets for interrupting my monologue. I took the letter attached to the bird and read it. Well, what else was I supposed to do with it? Eat it?

'Got a special treat for you and the rest of the team, come to T&I -M.I.'

Ah, it seems senpai has some presents for us. I hope this time they won't break too fast. It wouldn't be fun to play with a broken toy. Dammit, I'm becoming insane. I'm hanging out with them too much. These people are insane.

Well, back to me. I passed by a mirror on the corridor and damn. I look so hot, I'm starting to fall for myself. Unfortunately, I can't waste time looking at my beautiful features for now. I'll be back later hot stuff. For now I have to tell Yomi and Haku of the surprise senpai got for us.

End of Shisui's Pov

So Shisui found the rest of his team and brought them to the T&I. They had fun that day. The three of them competing against each other to see how many of the toys they could break in an hour. Haku was a bit reluctant at first, but he grew used to it and broke more toys than Shisui, which left the latter in a hissy fit. They left the T&I happy and refreshed, having released pent up stress on the toys. Having nothing else to do, they decided to go home and prepare for the next day, which was finally the chunnin exams.

The 3 of them then met up the next day in front of their houses. Team 12 was also waiting for them so they could walk together. The exceeds on their partners' shoulders, gaining looks from onlookers when they noticed Happy. On the way, some leaf ninja stopped Shin and Yomi, asking them to go to the T&I as they had trouble breaking a new prisoner. The both of them agreed and left Haku to walk with Team 12. One awkward and long walk later, they finally reached the academy. Climbing up the stairs, they were met with a huge crowd. Looking closely at the starting point of the crowd, it was Izumo and Kotetsu the gate keepers. They were blocking the doorway to the second floor's room which was concealed with a genjutsu, making people think they were at the 3rd floor already. They started talking a bunch of stuff the team didn't care about and Team 7 decided to butt in and tell everyone something very obvious, it was the second floor. To think that some people were actually surprised by this fact. Undoing the genjutsu, Kotetsu attacked. Sasuke was about to kick one of them back but his leg was stopped by Rock Lee. Kotetsu's leg was stopped by Jellal.

"Izumo-san, Kotetsu-san, nice to see you again." Zeref greeted them innocently, making himself seem like a harmless child, especially with a cute blue cat in his arms. The 2 gate keepers just stared at him shocked, they thought their disguises were perfect. No one was able to recognize them.

"It's not nice to bully little genin you know. Also, aren't you two late for something?" Cobra grinned, showing his kind of sharp fangs.

Naruto blinked, trying to process the things happening before him. He finally noticed the long haired male with Team 12. "EHHH HAKU-SAN! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" He shouted, making his team direct their attention to Haku who was holding Lily for Jellal.

"Well, you see, uh. I became a leaf ninja Naruto-kun, the Hokage wanted me to participate the Chunnin exams with my team." Haku smiled. Making Lee fall in love with him.

Lee then grabbed one of Haku's hands, proclaiming his eternal love for him. Well f*ck.

The hallway was silent until Team 12 and Team 7 burst out laughing except for the emo duckass who just chuckled, Haku was red with embarrassment.

"OHHH Haku, looks like you got yourself a boyfriend there!!" Cobra snickered

Haku sweat dropped and started to plan Cobra's accidental murder in his head. He pulled out his hand from Lee's grasp and bowed to him. "I'm sorry, I don't know you very well. I don't think we can go out with each other."

Lee became dejected and asked for the reason why, the others finally calmed down a bit.

"I am actually a guy." Haku said with a straight face. With that, the whole corridor was silent.