Chapter 34

One question for my readers. Should I make the chapters longer? As in more words per chapter? The average of each chapter I make now is usually 1000 words.. Should I increase the amount of words ? If yes, please tell me how much it should be.

The name that was written on the board was:

(Insert name of a guy that you dislike in real life I will shorten it to G/N) (hate is a very strong word) 

VS

Uchiha Yomi

"Heh, right off the bat." Shin said, looking at his teammate. Sasuke turned his head to face the cloaked member of Team 13. He wasn't able to say anything as was the others who didn't know who Yomi was. 

"Those whose names were displayed, step up." Hayate said. Yomi and her opponent did as told. "The first match's fighters are (G/N) and Uchiha Yomi. Are there any objections?"

"None!" (G/N) said smugly, thinking that it would be an easy match.

Yomi just sighed and removed her cloak. "Guess the cat is out of the bag now. It was fun while it lasted. As for objections, there are none" 

Sasuke stared at her, not believing his eyes. He thought she had died along with the others in the massacre. Why was she still alive? Why didn't she tell him she was alive? Why wasn't she there when he woke up in the hospital? A lot of questions swarmed his head. 

Another person who was shell-shocked was Orochimaru, who had thought that Sasuke was the only child from the Uchiha clan. He had avoided going after adults from the Uchiha clan after that incident with Itachi when he was still a member of the Akatsuki.

"We will now begin the first match. Everyone other than the two fighters, please move up there." Hayate said, gesturing to the second floor railings. This seemed to have snapped Sasuke out of his trance. 

"What?! Wait! I still have some questions to ask!!" He shouted in protest as the others climbed up the stairs to the second floor. 

Yomi looked at  him with a smirk. "Maybe later, Sasuke." She gestured for Shin to drag him to the second floor and then faced her opponent. 

Everyone's eyes were on them. It was the first match, so naturally everyone was focused. The Konoha genins were curious about the other Uchiha member that they didn't know about and her connection with Sasuke. 

"Since we are the first match, let's make it a great and interesting match." (G/N) said with a smug grin.

"Yes, let's." Yomi replied as she turned her back to walk further away from him. "Shin!! 20 minutes max" She said out loud, looking at Shin who was leaning on the railings above her. Shin just smirked and started to talk with the others next to him.

"Now then. Begin the match." Hayate said, signaling for the both of them to begin. 

(Warning. I am absolutely horrible at writing fight scenes) 

The both of them stared at each other, trying to see which one of them would make the first move. (G/N) became impatient from all the staring and charged head on. He threw a barrage of Kunai and shuriken at her, but she dodged every single one.

(G/N) was getting tired from throwing all those weapons that didn't hit the mark. He was beginning to have a fit. "Stop moving and let me hit you!" He shouted.

"Uh. No thank you. I'd rather not be hit." Yomi said as she appeared behind him and kicked his back with all her might. (Deku can Detroit smash me with all his might) A loud sound of cracking was heard. A bit later, (G/N) screamed in pain after his brain finally registered that he was kicked. "I think I may have broken some of your bones. Just give up or else I am forced to break more of them" She said as she planted her feet on the floor. 

(G/N) just glared at her as he began to stand up once more. Yomi didn't look tired at all from all the dodging and him on the other hand, was panting really hard. Maybe because the pain made everything much harder to do. 

Yomi sighed for the umpteenth time that day. "Well suit yourself. I did warn you already." She said as she appeared right in front of him in a flash and kicked him to the wall, making a giant dent on it. (G/N) slowly slid down from the dent and onto the floor. 

The others watching the match were impressed at her skills, although she didn't show much of it. All she did was dodge and kick, she didn't even attempt on using a jutsu. Yomi looked at the judge and he nodded.

"The first match winner is Uchiha Yomi." He said, raising a hand to her. 

Yomi turned her back on the judge and (G/N) as she trudged towards the stairs leading to the second floor railings. Unknown to the judge, (G/N) wasn't unconscious. When the judge wasn't paying attention, he made a few hand seals for a jutsu. 

"Lightning release: Lightning Beast Tracking Fang!" A huge hound made of Lightning was running at Yomi who had her back turned. Before anyone could even stop (G/N), the hound had connected itself to it's target and made a huge dust cloud that obstructed everyone's view. (G/N) had got up from his position on the floor and walked a bit towards the center of the room. When the dust cloud had cleared, Yomi was standing there without a single scratch her hair covering her eyes. She turned back and started to walk towards (G/N). She stopped a meter away from him. (G/N) was shaking in fear and confusion. 

She raised her head up to reveal her sharingan that had three commas. She smirked a bit as she began talking. "I am impressed by your abilities in handling that jutsu. It was really quick and if I was just an ordinary person, I would have been heavily damaged." Her smirk turned into a smile. "That being said, I don't like it when others play dirty. Especially when they are playing dirty against me." As she said that, she took out a few special makibishi from her side pouch and threw it at him. At that distance, it did seem that it wouldn't hit him. So (G/N) didn't even bother to dodge. While it was still on the air, Yomi flicked her wrist and one point of each of the makibishis grew in length and pierced through him. 

"Guess it's my win then

"Guess it's my win then." Yomi said as she turned back and walked to the stairs. This time actually making it and stood next to her team. She looked at Shin to ask him a question.

"Exactly 20 minutes." He smirked at her. 

Sword picture like I said before