Chapter 18

Dedicated to lucy_harty

"Oh we are in front of the door to the prison, I figured that I would wait for you here as I didn't know who we were searching for" Shisui said, handing her a signed letter that was approved by the magic council.

"Good work, now let's go." Yomi said, entering the prison.

Inside they see a lot of floating crystals with frog-like creatures in front of some of them, Approaching one of the frog like creatures, Yomi handed him the letter. The frog-like creature was surprised when he read the letter.

"Are you three here to free Jellal and Cobra of the Oracion Seis?" the frog asked

"Yes, do you mind leading the way?" Yomi spoke with the hood down.

The frog was quite suspicious of them, anyone would be, especially when 3 cloaked figures suddenly appear out of nowhere with a slip from the magic council to release two of the criminals. But the frog couldn't do anything against the orders of the magic council. So he brought them to a levitating floor, which then flew to one of the flying crystals. Inside the crystal was a maroon haired man with dark skin. The man was staring at them, seemingly trying to listen to their conversation.

"Here is Cobra, I will disable the crystal now. Please wait." The frog said, using his staff to chant some stuff.

"Who are you and why are you here?"

"Who we are, you will know later. We are here to free you right now." Yomi spoke looking at him and tossing him a cloak after the barrier was down

"I see, what about the rest of the Oracion Seis?"

"Are you sure you want to concern yourself with their fate? They are one of the main reasons why you are still here" Yomi stated, making him surprised.

'Did you forget that if it weren't for them and Fairy Tail, you'd be free by now?' Yomi thought with her mind when she noticed Cobra was trying to listen to her thoughts. 'Oh, are you surprised that I know of your magic and background? I can tell you the details later, so it'd be best if you follow us for now. And put on that cloak, I don't want to see your bare chest'

Cobra quickly put on the cloak and followed them. The frog began to make the floor tile move again, this time to another crystal, before they even reached there, they could hear someone screaming in pain. Yomi looked ahead to see another frog torturing a man with blue hair. She noticed that it was Jellal from her memories, She quickly jumped across the large gap that was separating the floating tiles, landing next to the frog. She quickly kicked him down and made him kneel in front of her. Yomi grabbed the frog by its neck and started to choke him. As her hands were a bit small, she couldn't wrap it around the frog's neck, so she dragged the frog to the edge of the levitating tile, threatening to drop him.

"W-what are you doing! I am a member of the Fiore council!" The frog said, trying hard not to look afraid, but failing badly. He tried clawing on Yomi's hand.

"Are you sure you are doing the right thing by clawing on my hand? I could release you right now and you would fall, wayyyyy down." Yomi said, unfazed by the frog.

Before she could do anything else, a hand landed on her shoulder.

"Yomi. Stop." Shisui said, trying to calm her down

Yomi listened and threw the frog back to the tile. Where he scrambled to the other frog that first led them there. Yomi could see both the frogs shaking in fear at her. The first frog disabled the crystal that held Jellal and Yomi approached Jellal, who was about to lose his consciousness.

"Shisui, please carry him." Yomi ordered

"Ehhhhhhhhhh, why meeeeee??? Why not them both???"

"Don't place the responsibility on me!" the other two said

"Fine then, three of you. Rock, paper, scissors. Loser carries Jellal"

Eventually, Shisui lost. Zeref seems to have really good luck and Cobra cheated by listening to their thoughts. Shisui placed a cloak on Jellal, picked him up and placed one of his arms around his shoulder. The frog that was torturing Jellal before was questioning his colleague when Yomi turned back to them. Ignoring the frog that she attacked before, she motioned for the first frog to bring them to their next stop. Which was the place where they stored the belongings of the criminals. Reaching there, the frogs left them alone as they led them to Cobra's and Jellal's belongings. There was another way out from there. Cobra gathered his belongings and put on his previous clothing, securing the cloak on his shoulders after that.

Yomi approached Shisui who was next to Zeref. He was still carrying Jellal, she told him to lay Jellal on a chair and she healed his injuries.

"W-who are you? Why are you helping me?" Jellal asked, looking at her. Cobra was eavesdropping as he wanted to know too

"I am Uchiha Yomi and I am helping the both of you as I have a deal to make with the both of you."

"Depends on what deal you want to make, I would decide on my answer" Cobra said suddenly

"The both of you have something in common. Do you know what it is?" Yomi said, looking at the both of them. They shook their heads, indicating a no. "The reason for your imprisonment, the guild Fairy Tail."

"What's your deal gotta do with them?" Cobra asked, curious

"It has everything to do with them. Don't you want revenge on the humiliation you faced because of them? Do you think you actually deserved all this? Imprisoned for the acts you did that you thought was right? Jellal, you were controlled in the tower of heaven. You were not yourself when you committed those acts. The people in Fairy Tail knew about it. Erza knew about it. She didn't even bat an eyelash when you were dragged by the magic council to prison. You, Cobra. You were also one of the victims of the tower of heaven, influenced by Brain to do what he thought was right. You committed those crimes. You almost escaped if it weren't for your so called 'comrades' the Oracion Seis and Fairy Tail. You could've escaped, you could've been free if it weren't for them who ratted you out to the magic council" She said, watching their reaction towards her words

The both of them were quiet after that

"I am giving you both a chance to get revenge, of course we wouldn't kill them. But we would embarrass them like they did to us." Yomi continued

"I guess I would accept. I'm guessing blue head there would too from his thoughts. But what's in it for you? How did you know all of this? I thought the only people to know of this were the ones from that guild"