Chapter 45

Enjoy~ I guess...

After Sasuke left the ramen place, it was easy to follow after him. He looked frantic and livid, so Shin and Yomi thought that he finally found out that Itachi had come back to Konoha. They kept their distance from him but they were still able to see him. Sasuke reached the nearby town that Teuchi had told him about and began to run around the hotels and inns, asking the people on the receptions counter if they had "blonde stupid-faced guy about his age and a large white-haired old man" staying in their place. Shin snickered a bit, but Yomi silenced him with a stomp on his foot.

The receptionist said that there were some people with that description in their inn. Sasuke asked for their room number and ran to it once he knew. Yomi and Shin stealthily followed him.

What happened next made Shin almost die of laughter. Sasuke barged into a wrong room. Indeed in that room had a blonde kid and an old man, but it wasn't Naruto and Jiraya. Sasuke just ran away after that, not even sparing an apology to both the people in the room.

Sasuke ran to another hotel and asked around until he could get a lead on his description. His face while running around now made even Yomi snicker at him, it looked like he was constipating.

'Look at his face. It looks like he's constipating.' Yomi snickered while thinking of it in their shared mindscape.

'It must be a hard one, since his sharingan is now activated.' Shin was coughing right now, it was hard to run and laugh at the same time.

'I've never seen a person so hard in constipating that they actually activated their sharingan.' Yomi thought, smirking.

They soon reached the place that Sasuke had ran into. They decided to wait for a while before entering. Only to have a sidewall of the building crumble in front of them. Yomi sighed as she thought about the prices of the repairs.

They decided to enter the building, only to find the receptionist unconscious. Running towards the second floor where they thought the fight was at, Yomi sighed again when she saw the wall damages caused by Sasuke. How she knew it was made by Sasuke? It had marks similar to the ones he made during the chunnin exams. No one noticed her and Shin yet, so it made everyone except for the unconscious Sasuke tense up when she spoke.

"Sasuke, could you please stop destroying public property? It's a hassle to pay off." Yomi said with a sigh, inspecting the broken wall. "Oh, hey Naruto, Itachi and Itachi's blue friend. How much do you guys think would the repairs cost?"

"I'd think a few thousand would be enough. Considering this place is kind of run down." Shin said next to her.

Itachi's friend spoke, "You seem familiar with Itachi.. Who are you?"

"Shouldn't you introduce yourself first before asking?" Shin retorted back

"...The girl is my... younger sister." Itachi spoke, looking at Shin suspiciously.

"What about the other kid? He looks like an Uchiha." The blue guy said.

"Him? He's my teammate Uchiha Shin." Yomi smiled at him. "He looks familiar right?" Her smile turned to a grin.

"..." Itachi was a bit shocked although it was unnoticeable, he didn't know about an 'Uchiha Shin' when he was still in Konoha. Although this Shin person looked really familiar.

"Come on Ita-chan!! You forgot who I am? I was your best friend before you left!!" Shin pouted childishly.

Itachi's eyes widened in shock, making Yomi grin even wider.

"He's exactly who you think he is. He didn't die during the Naka River incident. I was busy patching him up that day, so I wasn't in the compound during the Uchiha incident. Did you ever thought where I actually went?" Her face was hurting from grinning so widely, that she decided to drop it and return to her usual stoic face.

Naruto was still frozen in shock, standing on the sidelines. He snapped out of it and started to accumulate chakra, enough to do a summon jutsu assuming from the feeling of chakra in the air. Itachi's blue friend swung his giant wrapped popsicle at Naruto and the feeling of chakra disappeared. Naruto was surprised, but quickly stood in a defensive stance, ready to fight.

"Okay, before we fight. I want to ask a question." Shin interrupted them.

They all stood still, looking at him with an 'are you serious' face.

"Okay good, everyone's attention is on me now. Okay so, Yomi. Did you remember when you first met Obito?" He said, looking at Yomi's face. Yomi nodded at him, so he continued. "Remember when you said Itachi had weird friends? And that his next friend would be a blue shark man. Well I think it came true. This guy looks like a shark." Shin snickered.

This statement had cleared all of Itachi's doubts about Shin. Shin really was Shisui. Only 4 people knew about what Yomi said that day, unless of course Yomi told someone else. Only Yomi, Itachi, Shisui and Obito were there that day. This statement also made Yomi snicker a bit before she made a serious face, returning everyone into the fight.

"W-what's going on?!" Naruto shouted in fear.

"My samehada eats up chakra." The blue man stated.

Itachi, Shin and Yomi stood by the sidelines, still not fighting.

"...Samehada? Ah...Seven swordsmen of the mist... Like Zabuza-sensei." Yomi mumbled to herself.

"Blue skin? Sharky features? Must be Hoshigaki Kisame." Shin said next to her.

Itachi looked like he wanted to say something, but he couldn't say a word. So he didn't and he just stood to the side as he watched Kisame deal with Naruto.

"Now that your chakra is gone, you shouldn't be any more trouble. First of all, should I chop off a leg or cut off an arm?" Kisame said, holding out his still wrapped popsicle.

"I think you should unwrap the popsicle before fighting with it. But that's just my opinion anyways." Shin piped up from the sidelines. He then yelped when Yomi jabbed him on the ribs.

Kisame swung his popsicle at Naruto, it was too fast for Naruto's eyes so he couldn't dodge.