Chapter 27

LonelyWolf6462

"Gato, why are you here?" Zabuza glared at the short man. "And what's with all those subordinates?"

The fat, old, short man laughed. "I'm sorry Zabuza, but you're going to die here." Well he didn't sound sorry at all if you're all wondering. "What did you say?" Zabuza's eyes widened. "If I rent an official ninja, it would cost a lot of money. So, I rented an exiled ninja like you. If you ninja had just killed each other, it would have saved me trouble and money. And you call yourself the Demon of the hidden mist? You're just a cute devil if you ask me." Everyone of the man's lackeys laughed at that.

He began laughing at his own joke. Soon he felt pain on his neck and he choked on something that tasted a lot like metal. Before he knew what was going on his lower body fell to the ground. His head was held up in midair by his hair by someone wearing a cloak and on the person's other hand is a bloody katana.

Shin got up from the floor while everyone was still trying to process what had happened. "Looks like our work here is done." Shin stretched and heard his bones popping. He and the cloaked person walked towards each other and they met in the middle of the bridge. Gato's head disappeared from the person's hand. Soon everyone snapped out of it. Team 7 stared at the cloaked person in horror. How can someone their age just kill someone right in front of a whole army without getting caught. Tazuna was staring at them in horror and fear.

"Hey! You killed our meal ticket! Now we'll have to attack the town and steal all the valuables" one of them said and the rest agreed. They were all riled up. Naruto and Kakashi looked kind of worried. Naruto had moved away from the formation and the only ones (is it bad that I spelt onew instead of ones? #WhenYouKnowYou'reInDeep.But,YouDon'tWantToGetOut) guarding Tazuna were Sasuke and Sakura.

The cloaked person who had her back turned away from the army just faced them, her hood still covering her face. She raised her hand and made a gun with her fingers. The army just laughed and Team 7, Tazuna, Zabuza and Haku looked at her weirdly. The army stopped laughing as something pierced through 5 of their heads. Bodies began dropping one by one. All with holes in the middle of their forehead. Zabuza's eyes widened when he recognized the jutsu. It was the famous water gun jutsu of the Hozuki clan of Kirigakure.

Soon everyone on the army was on the ground (Dying of nosebleeds caused by BTS) and Shin walked towards them with the cloaked girl. "We apologize for making the bridge dirty. We will help clean up if you want us to." Shin and the cloaked girl bowed in apology.

Tazuna looked at the both of them, not knowing whether to be scared that these young children just killed a whole army or to be happy that Gato is dead. Somehow the problem was solved, Shin managed to convince Zabuza to follow them back to Konoha to be their sensei and Haku to be their last team mate. Reaching the Konoha gates, the guards were shocked to see Team 7 return with Shin and the others including Zabuza they then split up to their own ways. The cloaked person, Shin, Haku and Zabuza were soon on their way towards the Hokage's office. With Haku and Zabuza looking at Konoha in shock. Their experiences with the villages weren't exactly pleasant. Somehow Yomi managed to convince the Hokage to let Zabuza become their teacher and Haku to become the 3rd member of the team, making them Team 13.

Somehow after that, they did introductions and Yomi revealed her face to them and told them the reason why she hid her face.

Days passed after that, they still took on their regular missions. Most of the ninjas were shocked that the Hokage let Zabuza in Konoha and that he even trusted Zabuza to manage a team. Zabuza was kind of happy that he could start over as a ninja of a village and that Haku looked happier ever since they went here. He was given a small house by the Hokage that he shares with Haku. Time passed and so did their team work. Team 13 got along well. Soon it was time for the chunnin exams, Zabuza nominated his team to participate. So did the other teachers. Iruka protested loudly against this. But Kakashi sure shut him up.

In another place, Haku and Shin were walking around Konoha until they bumped into Naruto who was being chased by a rock. They met up with Sakura who was kinda still wary of them. The moving rock turned out to be Konohamaru and his friends. After insulting Sakura, Konohamaru felt real fear for the first time in his entire life. He ran for his life as Sakura chased him, ready to beat him to a pulp. He accidentally bumped into someone who held him up by his scarf.

That guy wore too much make up. Beside him was a girl with blonde hair. They were wearing the Sunagakure forehead protector so Shin figured that they must be there for the chunin exams. He looked up to the sky, where the hell was Yomi? They were supposed to meet up a few minutes ago. He sighed, not bothering to pay attention. He was snapped out of it by some redhead appearing right next to the make up guy. The make up guy tried to explain what had happened but the redhead just ignored him and threatened to kill him. Well, that was new.

A hand landed on his shoulder along with Haku's, startling them both and making them scream really loudly. When they saw that it was just Yomi, they sighed. Yomi gave them a questioning look but they couldn't see it under her cloak.

Shin stared at her. "Where the hell were you?! We were supposed to meet over a few minutes ago." She just shrugged. "Why do you smell like blood?"

She just grunted, Haku and Shin just sighed at her. Both understanding her completely while the others look at them questioningly.

"Shin-kun, what did she say?" Sakura asked. "Well, she had an emergency mission without us." Haku replied for him. "She was torturing some ninjas for the Konoha torture and interrogation force and she didn't even bother to wait for us. How could she let us miss all the fun!? Also, do you know how hard it is to get rid of blood stains? Everytime she interrogates someone. She gets messy. Why didn't Ibiki just ask us instead of her!? Why god. Why!?" Shin hit the floor in disappointment.