Chapter 21

DeDiCaTeD To LonelyWolf6462

Most of the ninjas then gathered in front of the hokage's house, waiting for his orders. The hokage then told them to chase after Naruto, all of them jumped away after that.

Iruka thought about where Naruto would be and decided to go to the woods instead to find Naruto. Mizuki was running around the village, trying to spread word around the village that Naruto had stolen the scroll. He plans on making it look like Naruto had stolen the scroll and had ran away with it.

Somewhere else, in a random house. The occupants gathered in the living room

"What's with all the ruckus outside? I am having a hard time sleeping.." the person said as they yawned, the white cat on his head just sighed without saying anything

"It seems a kid named Naruto had stolen the scroll of forbidden seals. Shall we go help them find him?" a blue haired person said, holding onto a sleeping black cat

"KIDS!? WHERE?!" a certain pedophile shouted, while the blue cat on his head just snickered at his antics.

"Zeref, don't be too loud. It's night time already. Also, remember that you are also a kid too now.." another person said. "Besides, 'she' is sleeping, you don't want her to go on another rampage do you?" He said, as he looked around the room and at the 3 other 12 year olds.

"I heard that you dolt. I wasn't sleeping yet." The only girl in the house said as she got out from her room.

"I thought you said that we were going to help you embarrass Fairy Tail. Not make us into children and play ninja" Cobra said.

"Wow, for a guy with supposedly good hearing, you are kind of deaf. Yomi had told you all clearly years ago, that she wanted you to go enjoy your childhood that you never experienced, as ninjas." Charle said, pulling on some parts of Cobra's maroon hair.

"Oh.. I guess I wasn't paying attention at that time then." Cobra said, scratching his cheek.

"The only person with the most benefits in this is Zeref, that pedophile can be around the children he loves the most. Staring at them and playing with them" Jellal said nonchalantly while looking at Zeref to see his reaction. Which as usual was hilarious.

"HEY!!" Zeref said, as he went over to whack Jellal's head.

"Now guys, no fighting. It's already late."

"Shut up Shin, no one wants to hear your opinion" Jellal said as he pulled on Zeref's cheek

"Shisui is right guys. Stop now. You can continue tomorrow, now we sleep." Yomi said, separating them from each other.

"I don't get why you can't pick a better name for me.. Why Shin of all the names?"

"I don't know, probably so that I can remember it more easily. Besides it's not that different from Shisui anyways. You do know that you can't tell anyone that you are still alive and that is why I also made you a child like us so that you can actually enjoy being a ninja again." Yomi said as she entered her room, "If you guys fight again tonight. I will make sure that you both will regret it very badly"

Shisui aka. 'Shin' just sighed and entered his room which was next to Yomi's.

The 3 others just went back to their room with their cats after that.

Meanwhile with Iruka, he had found Naruto in the forest.

"I've found you..." he panted, out of breath

"Oh!! I found the nose bleeder!!" Naruto shouted, pointing at Iruka.

"You idiot!! I was the one who found you!!" Iruka shouted at him

Iruka then sees the bruises on Naruto, he asked Naruto about it but Naruto changed the subject, telling him that he had mastered only one jutsu and asking Iruka to watch him perform it.

Iruka was shocked when he noticed the giant scroll on Naruto's back

"Naruto, where did you get that scroll on your back?"

"Oh, this? Mizuki-sensei told me about it and about this place too. He said that if I showed you this jutsu, I'll definitely graduate!!" Naruto said happily.

Iruka thought about everything and realized that Mizuki had tricked everyone and had led Naruto to a trap. He sensed kunais coming after him and Naruto and so he pushed Naruto away, getting himself hit in the process.

Mizuki arrived and asked Naruto to give him the scroll. But Iruka had shouted at Naruto, telling him not to give it to him, telling him that in the scroll was a dangerous forbidden jutsu that was sealed and that Mizuki had been using Naruto to get his hands on it. Naruto, hearing this, took a fighting stance.

To stir up trouble between Iruka and Naruto so that Naruto trusted him more, Mizuki started talking. Telling Naruto a secret that the village had kept. Iruka shouted at him to stop, but Mizuki didn't and continued talking. Telling Naruto that the demon fox that attacked 12 years ago was in fact Naruto himself. Telling him that he was the demon fox that killed Iruka's parents and destroyed the village. He tells Naruto about how Iruka hates him. Making Naruto angry and lose focus of his surroundings

Mizuki took it as a chance to attack Naruto and charged forward, throwing the large shuriken that was on his back at Naruto. At the last minute, Iruka pushed Naruto down and took the hit himself. Shocking Naruto, who ran away after that.

Iruka had a hard time moving from getting hit a lot of times, Mizuki took it as a chance to chase after Naruto. Leaving Iruka on the ground.

Somewhere else in the hokage's house, the hokage was looking at the crystal ball he had that he usually uses to spy on the villagers.

Mizuki, transforming himself into Iruka finally found Naruto, who then jumped at him and kicked him on the stomach. Mizuki was shocked as his disguise was found out. The 'Naruto' then poofed away, revealing that it was Iruka all along. Mizuki then tries to convince Iruka to let him get the scroll from Naruto

"There's no way that demon fox wouldn't try to use the power in the scroll" he said

"Yeah.." Iruka agreed with him, Naruto who was hiding behind a couple of trees heard him and was disappointed that even Iruka thought of him that way. "The demon fox would do that, but Naruto is different. I've acknowledged him as one of my excellent students" Iruka continued, smiling. "He may not be the hardest worker and he's clumsy so nobody accepts him. He already knows what it is to feel pain in your heart. He isn't the demon fox anymore. He is Uzumaki Naruto!!" He finished

Naruto who was eavesdropping in their conversation started to cry. Mizuki was angered that Iruka would say that and he took his large shuriken from his back and threw it at Iruka. He was blocked by Naruto, who kicked him away. Standing infront of Iruka, Naruto glared at Mizuki. Iruka shouted at him to run away, but Naruto didn't listen and started to do the hand seals for the Shadow clone jutsu.

A hell lot of Narutos (or is it Narutoes? But.. isn't that like a part of Naruto's feet? His toes) appeared and started to taunt Mizuki. Beating him up afterwards.

Iruka was so proud of Naruto for actually succeeding in making clones and so he ushered him over. Asking Naruto to close his eyes. Iruka removed the forehead protector from his head and tied it on Naruto's head.

"Congratulations on graduating Naruto!! Now let's go for ramen to celebrate!!" He laughed.

Naruto just tackled him into a hug.

Somewhere else in konoha, the other ninjas were panicking as they still couldn't find Naruto. The hokage reassured them that Naruto would be back soon with the scroll and that there was nothing to worry about.