Chapter 16

Dedicated to Otaku-Girl_Rose

Btw thx for the 4.68k reads XD... I'd appreciate it muuucchhhh more if u guys commented or something.. Got no one to talk to... My friends are busy... I know what ur thinking, of course I have friends,

Everyone left the meeting room right after Yomi did, Yomi went back to Shisui's room and entered without knocking. Only to be greeted by a very messy room and a Shisui rolling around on the large bed screaming 'WHHHEEEEEEEE'. Yomi coughed to gain his attention, loosing his concentration. He accidentally fell off the bed and onto the floor.

"I'm starting to think that you have a special relationship with the floor, from all the times you love kissing it" Yomi said, walking towards  him and sitting on his bed while using his bandaged back as a footrest.

"You shouldn't be doing this to an injured persooonnnnnn" He whines, rolling until he is face up. Shisui stares at the ceiling, admiring the patterns and trying to trace them with his hands. "So, what was the real reason why I am here and not fish food in the bottom of the sea?"

"I doubt any fish would want to eat you anyways.." Yomi mumbled. Shisui ignored that comment. "One of my spirits saved you, my spirits are always watching over me. They are like family to me and I to them. They would always save me at the right moment. They had probably sensed my distress when I saw you jump and decided to save you."

"So.. basicallyyyyy... you dooooo love meeeee" He said, teasing her and giving her a huge grin

"B-baka, it's not what it seems. You are just like a cousin to me." She said, applying pressure on her foot that was on him

"OWWWW!! Back to the point now so you can stop stepping on me. What are you planning on doing and where are we?"

"We are currently in my palace, The Dragon Kingdom. I have contracts with dragons and I am also their queen. I plan on making my own genin team, some people who I can consider as most my equal."

"I see.. you are the dragon queen.... WHAT!! WHAT IS THIS!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HOW DID YOU GET CONTRACTS LIKE THESE? LAST I HEARD DRAGONS WERE EXTINCT!!"

"Don't shout, you are hurting my ears. These contracts were from my previous life, she had made sure that I would be contracted with them too by sealing the contracts to her soul, which is technically mine aswell. To repay her, I will carry out her dying wish. To eliminate the guild that caused her unjustly demise, FairyTail"

"Luckyyyyyy awwww I want a contract like that tooooooooo. Wait.. what do you mean on making your own genin team?"

"You could, I could share the contract with you if you wanted" she said nonchalantly, as if it was no big deal. "About the genin team, I will recruit some people from my previous life. Looking in her memories, I found 3 suitable candidates, though convincing them would be a bit harder."

"Convincing? That's my specialty! So let me go with you! I want to see your old world!"

"Convincing? Your specialty? Are you really sure about that?"

"Uhhh, hellooooo. My specialty is Kotoamatsukami, did you forget?"

"No I didn't. I just wasn't sure that you were still able to use your sharingan"

"Oh, I still can by the way, I tested it out after you left the room"

"That explains the burnt carpet you are trying to hide by laying on"

"WHAT! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!" He said, rising up from his position on the floor

"It was a joke, I didn't expect you to actually have done it"

"Back to my previous topic. Let me join youuuuuuu. I promise I won't be a botherrrr" He whines

Yomi thought about it and decided to agree. It would be faster to have 2 people as they are going to  2 separate places. The prison and FairyTail's holy land, Tenroujima Island.

"Then get ready, we will leave in a few minutes. Get dressed up, Virgo prepared some clothes for you in the closet. I will be waiting outside"

Leaving the room, she smiles as she hears the triumphant shout of Shisui. A few minutes later, a Shisui dressed in a black shirt and shorts appeared. Yomi made some cloaks for them to wear and opened a portal. Stepping into the portal, a blinding light caused Shisui to close his eyes. Opening them, he sees that they were in a forest. Yomi explains the plan to him. He will be the one to get Jellal and Erik out of the prison. Using Kotoamatsukami to convince the magic council to deem them and Zeref not dangerous anymore and let them out. She led him to the entrance of the magic council building and left him to do his work, promising to come back later.

Yomi left him and teleported straight to Tenroujima, incidentally landing on the exact person she was looking for. Accidentally stepping on his stomach and waking him up from his nap.

Zeref felt something hard on his stomach and he woke up with a jolt to see a cloaked person in front of him. He held his stomach and groaned in pain.

"Very sorry, I didn't know you were there." A female voice spoke. The hooded figure removed her cloak to reveal a girl about the age of 7.

The sight of her made his heart skip a bit. Zeref blushes, reminding himself that he is not interested in children. Even if she was kinda cute and that he had feelings for Mavis, who also looks like a little child. In the midst of his thinking, he was snapped out of it by the girl asking him if he was okay.

"I wasn't thinking about how I like little girls. Nothing like that at all!!" He said, panicking

"Oh gods, I am starting to regret this.." Yomi mumbled to herself. "My name is Uchiha Yomi, you may call me Yomi, I presume you are the black mage Zeref"

"Oh.. OH YEA! GET AWAY FROM ME!! I AM CURSED!! YOU WILL DIE IF YOU STAND TOO CLOSE TO ME!!" he said panicking and a dark mist started to form around him. "IT'S STARTING. RUN. I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!"