Chapter 22

The next day Naruto went to get his picture taken for his ninja license. He had painted his face and had made a very angry looking constipating face.

"Hey, you sure you want to look like that?" the photographer asked

"YEAH! Just do it!" Naruto shouts in reply

The photographer just sighed, "Don't regret this" he said as he took a picture of Naruto

Presenting the picture to the hokage, the hokage became annoyed and told him to redo the photo. The both of them argued a bit but it was interrupted by a kid who came through the door holding a shuriken. Running towards the hokage, the little kid tripped.

"Dammit!! Who set a trap?!" the kid said, acting like he didn't trip of his own accord

He turned to Naruto and started blaming him for making him fall. The man who was following behind the kid had stared at Naruto for a bit and smirked. He had hated Naruto like the other villagers. He was sure that Naruto  wouldn't dare to lay a hand on the hokage's grandson while the hokage was still in the room. He along with the kid, was very surprised when Naruto punched the kid, now known as Konohamaru on the head.

Walking home, Naruto felt someone following him. He looked behind him to see a poorly disguised Konohamaru. Konohamaru revealed himself and started to tell Naruto that he would let Naruto be his boss if Naruto would teach him the sexy no jutsu that Naruto used to defeat the third hokage.

Naruto accepted the request and walking around, he started to explain about chakra but he pronounced it wrong and got corrected by Konohamaru. Who then proceeded to read out the uses of chakra from a scroll. Naruto asked Konohamaru to perform a transformation to see his level, looking around, Naruto  spotted a girl. He told Konohamaru to transform into her, he did, but a fat version of her. Not wanting to offend the little kid, he told him that the clothing was similar, not knowing that the girl was behind him. He got punched on the gut.

Next Naruto brought Konohamaru to a bookstore. They then proceeded to look into a gravure magazine. Naruto then got beaten up by the owner of the bookstore.

After that, they headed to a hot spring, where they proceeded to transform into women to sneak in to the women's section. They obviously got caught and Naruto got beaten up again.

They then went to the woods, where Konohamaru apologized to Naruto, for being the hokage's grandson, he was not beaten up.

Naruto assured him that it was all fine and that the preparation for the sexy no jutsu is complete, only thing left was practice. Pointing out to Konohamaru the flaws in his transformation

Somewhere else, the man who was with Konohamaru was searching for him.

"I who had trained a lot of future hokages will remove any bugs that attach themselves to them" after saying that, the man just jumped off somewhere

With Naruto and Konohamaru, Naruto asked him why he was so obsessed with the hokage.

Konohamaru looked to the ground and started to explain, "Grandpa was the one who gave me the name Konohamaru. He named me after the village. That was my name, but no one seems to use it. Whenever anyone sees or calls me, they only see the grandson of the hokage. No one recognizes me as an individual. I hate that so.. that's why I want the hokage title now." he finished, clenching his fist

"Idiot, who's going to recognize a guy like you." Naruto said, surprising the kid. "It's not a title that a kid can carry so easily"

Konohamaru thought that Naruto was taunting him and so he stood up enraged.

"It's not that easy. You keep saying 'hokage, hokage'. If you want the title so badly. You need to defeat me first" Naruto stated.

Somewhere else, on top of the hokage tower. The third hokage met up with Iruka. The third was looking at the stone carving of the fourth hokage. Iruka was happy for Naruto for finally graduating and becoming a ninja. He was glad that now Naruto can finally have the people of the village acknowledge him.

"It would be impossible for Naruto. As you know, only the adults that fought 12 years ago know that a nine-tailed demon fox is sealed inside Naruto. I made the fact absolutely secret and severely punished those who broke the rule" The hokage said to Iruka, "So the present children don't know that. The fourth hokage wanted everyone to see Naruto as a hero. He wished for that, sealed it in him and died"  (well not exactly, I mean.. Fourth is still alive, but unconscious in a coma. Hiding in a secret place only the hokage and the few others know about) Iruka got curious at this part. So the hokage explained more, "The fourth hokage sealed the demon fox into a baby that has just had his umbilical cord cut off. Naruto became the container for the Kyuubi. However the adults in the village don't see that. There are a few who believe that Naruto is the Kyuubi itself. The attitude of the adults towards Naruto is being passed down to the children." Stunning Iruka to silence

The hokage was not finished with that, "Do you know, that when a person hates another and does not recognize him, that person's eye becomes terribly cold when looking at the other." he finished.

On the other hand, the man who was with Konohamaru, was jumping around trees searching for him. Finally spotting him with Naruto. He glared at Naruto.

'Damn Kyuubi'

'Again with those eyes, everyone just keeps on directing those stares at me'

Jumping down from the tree he was previously on, he faced Konohamaru

"Now, young master, let us go home."

"No! I'm going to defeat the geezer right now, and get the title of hokage right now! Don't bother me!"

"A hokage is a title you receive when you understand the principles of morality, knowledge, loyalty, getting along with family and can use more than 1000 techniques." the man said, walking towards them.

Konohamaru was pissed off, so he decided to use his new jutsu. He performed it and did it perfectly. Shocking the man.

"WHAT AN INDECENT TECHNIQUE!!" he shouted. "I am a gentleman! I will never fall for a technique as base as that." He said as he started pulling Konohamaru to return with him. "Young master, you're only going to get dumber and dumber if you hang around him! The quickest path to becoming a hokage is to listen to me! Now let's go home!" he struggled to speak as Konohamaru was more stronger and persistent than he had originally thought.