Chapter 46

Well the results of the cover poll are here.

Xhava_'s cover: 7

Lily955147 's cover: 13

Lily's cover is most voted.. I'll probably use Xhava's cover in future books

Just as the popsicle was about to touch Naruto's hair, it stopped. A flash of black had stopped the popsicle with their own sword.

"Ooops, hate to spoil your fun. But I can't let you hack Naruto to pieces." Yomi said, holding her katana with one hand and the other pushing Naruto behind her.

Itachi's eyes widened when he saw the beautiful katana, last he saw it was when he gave it to Yomi and at that time it was broken to pieces. It looked like it was brand new and was never broken in the first place. He slightly moved to assist Kisame, trying to make it seem not too obvious. All the while staring at the katana on Yomi's hand.

"Oh, this? This is the same uchigatana you gave me for my birthday. He's beautiful right? I fixed him. Shin, handle Itachi. I'll deal with sharky over here." Yomi said, not even sparing them a glance.

Shin readied his fighting stance, it was as if time had rewinded itself as Itachi recalled himself sparring with Shisui all those years ago.

"It reminds you of the past right?" Shin mused with a smile on his face as he jumped towards Itachi with a fist aimed for Itachi's face. "I'm kinda jealous of how your face still remained the same after all these years. Of course mine looks better."

Back with Kisame and Yomi, they were just parrying each other's attacks and assessing each other's skills as they went on.

"Naruto, go get yourself and Sasuke out of here. It's too dangerous." Yomi said, her eyes on Kisame's bewildered face. Kisame was wondering why Yomi still didn't feel tired even after all the parrying they did. Samehada would've sucked a lot of her chakra by now, but there were no changes on her. He, himself was feeling a bit tired. "Ohoho? You're wondering why I'm still not tired yes? I'll give you a hint. My cute little sword here has the same abilities as your samehada." She said, grinning like a maniac.

Naruto had broken out of his trance and propped Sasuke to a wall. Looking at the fight on the sidelines.

Suddenly Yomi grinned and jumped back instead of parrying Kisame's attack. Kisame thought that she was finally giving up and used that chance to bring his samehada down at her. Only to be blocked by a huge frog. Jiraya appeared behind Naruto, holding a knocked out girl like a sack of potatoes.

"You don't seem to know very much about me. I'm better at getting girls than they are trying to get me. Even though it doesn't look like it. It's my speciality. I, Jiraya, this epitome of manliness will fall for no woman's feminine wiles!! When you're someone like me, you'll only have to flash that sexiness to have women fall at your feet." Jiraya shouted, holding his hand out and striking a pose.

"Well, that was super lame. Shin, you can stop playing around with Itachi now." Yomi said from behind the huge frog as she sheaths back her katana.

Shin teleported next to Yomi at her command. Itachi wondered why Shisui would obey her orders, but his voice wouldn't come out.

"Something is wrong with Itachi. He's not fighting like his usual self. In fact he's even worse than before. You would think that joining a criminal organisation would make him stronger than before. But from my fight with him, it seems that he has grown weaker for some unknown reason." Shin leaned onto Yomi's ear and whispered so as to not let the others know what he's talking about. To this, Yomi hummed in response.