Chapter 25

Sasuke scoffed at Naruto's prank, thinking that an experienced jounin would never fall for the prank.

"Yeah Naruto, you're so stupid." Sakura said agreeing with Sasuke

A hand appeared on the door, and everyone just stopped what they were doing just to stare at it. The door slid open and someone with gray hair came in the room. The duster landing on their head.

"HAHAHAHA KAKABAKA FELL FOR A TRAP!!" someone laughed behind the person.

The person who got hit with the duster moved aside for the person to enter the room. It was Obito.

"Obito-san? You are our sensei?" Sasuke asked surprised

"Actually.. nope, my team are those people there.. are those cats on your heads? Why is that cat blue?" Obito said, pointing at Cobra and the others.

He was ignored.

"I'm sorry sensei, I tried to stop him, but Naruto-kun didn't listen to me" Sakura said, acting innocent. Although it showed how much she really enjoyed the prank.

'For real? Is he really a jounin?' Sasuke thought inwardly

"How should I say this.. My first impression of you guys are.. I hate you" the gray haired teacher said, ignoring their dejected looks "I prefer that team over there." He said, pointing at the other 5 in the room.

"And my first impression of my team are, YOU GUYS ARE MEAN ASSHOLES!!" Obito shouted the last part. "I'd prefer your team over mine Kakashi, at least they pay attention to what you are saying"

"On the contrary sensei, we are paying attention. We just don't see any reason to respond" Shin said, still on Yomi's lap

"Oooooo~ are the both of you dating??" Obito snickered.

Yomi just shoved Shin off her lap. He landed on the floor.

"Hehehehe floor kisser" Zeref said quietly, but he was still heard by the people in the room.

"You could've just pushed me off nicely instead of shoving me to the ground..." Shin said, rubbing his head. He faced Zeref, "and you, YOU LOOKIN' FOR A FIGHT ?!"

Grabbing Shin with one hand, Yomi waited for one of the sensei to say something else.

"Let's meet up on the roof of the building." Obito said, teleporting away

"What he said" Kakashi teleported away too

Team 7 decided to just walk to the roof, the other 5 just used shunshin to reach the roof faster.

They appeared in front of Obito and Kakashi, shocking them. They didn't think that a mere genin team would be able to do a high level jutsu like the shunshin.

"Hello sensei~" Shin said, teleporting in front of Obito, who fell over in shock

Soon Team 7 also appeared on the roof, they were surprised to see the other team already there.

"How are you guys already here so fast?" Sakura asked them.

"Shunshin" was their only reply. It did raise some eyebrows for those who don't know what a shunshin is.

Soon everyone sat down, the students on the ground and the teachers on the railings.

"Let's see, why don't you guys introduce yourselves" Obito said, crossing his arms.

"Introduce ourselves? What should we say?" Sakura questioned him

"What you like, hate, your dreams and hobbies." Kakashi said, shrugging. "Something like that"