Chapter 19

"That is because I used to be a part of that guild. My previous life was a member of Fairy Tail." She said. "Let me finish before you ask any questions. I know what you guys are going to ask. My previous life, I lived as a Fairy Tail mage and heiress to the Heartfillia company. I was a celestial spirit mage by the name of Lucy Heartfillia. I was murdered by Natsu Dragneel, my so called best friend and partner. Right after he kicked me out of Team Natsu. He and the rest of the guild had ignored and abused me for months after the rest of my best friends betrayed me. I decided tp leave the guild after I couldn't handle the abuse. On the way out, I bumped into the manipulative witch who ruined my life, she insulted me and I slapped her. Team Natsu was there and they saw me slap her. They chased me to a cliff and Natsu pushed me." She finished. Letting her words sink in their heads.

Shisui was surprised, he didn't know anything about his little cousin. The others were shocked. Zeref was silent, he didn't know what to say, his own little brother was the cause for this. He wanted to help teach his brother a lesson. But who was he to judge anyone when he was worse than them. Jellal and Cobra couldn't believe that the ever-so-loyal Fairy Tail would actually do this to their own guild member. Yomi knew that they didn't believe her, so she just used her magic to show them her memories. When they were finished, they were shocked. It fueled their hatred for Fairy Tail even more. At first,Zeref, Jellal and Cobra were sure that Fairy Tail would be a guild to treasure their members. But after seeing Yomi's memories, they finally realized the truth. Fairy Tail is a rotten, gullible guild who would believe in lies rather than seeing the truth for themselves.

"Fine then, I agree to your deal. I don't have anything else to do in prison anyways, the same goes for blue-head there too" Cobra finally said. "So, what are we supposed to do now?"

"For now, we don't do anything. I will train you until that day comes. Now follow me."

Yomi opened a portal and stepped in, the others following her without asking any more questions. They didn't have anything else to do anyways. Yomi teleported them outside the prison, so that they could walk to the forests and make sure that no one had followed them. Reaching the entrance of the forest, Yomi was hit by 3 flying blurs going to her in very high speed. The others tensed up at that and prepared for a fight. Yomi looked up and saw that the 3 blurs were Happy, Charle and Lily. She waved her hands at the boys and they took it as a sign to not attack.

"LUSHEEE!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! I KNEW YOU WOULD COME BACK FOR US!!" Happy, the blue cat cried.

"LUCY!! DON'T EVER LEAVE US AGAIN!! WE LOVE YOU" Charle, the white cat cried

Lily cried too, but he didn't say anything as Happy and Charle already said what he was planning to say. So he just cried along with them.

"I'm sorry you guys.. For leaving you all alone. I promise that I will try to stay with you guys. But I can't stay here much longer, if you guys had found me, that means the others will too in the matter of time. That being said, how did you guys find me?"

"Y-your magic mirror that you gave us. It started to glow a few hours ago. We saw it and it had showed us you in the forest. Even if you look different from before, you will always be our Lucy. If you can't stay here for very long. Then take me with you. I don't want to be in Fairy Tail anymore. Wendy does not even care for me anymore." Charle said, hugging her

"M-me too!! Take me with you too!!" Happy said, with tears streaming down his face

"I wish to follow you too" Lily said.

The exceeds had already stopped crying by then. Yomi then opened another portal. "If so, then we must leave now. I don't want to see those people" She entered the portal, Shisui entered after her, Zeref after him.

Cobra looked at Jellal, "It's your last chance to turn back. No one is stopping you. I will go with them because if it weren't for her, we'd still be in prison" He said, he then entered the portal as well.

Jellal thought about it and decided to enter through as well, figuring he has got nothing else to lose. The 3 exceeds, held hands with Charle in the middle and Lily and Happy on her sides and took a deep breath. Before they could step a foot in the portal, they heard Natsu and the rest of the team call for them.

"HAPPY, CHARLE, LILY!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Natsu shouted as soon as he saw them.

"I'm sorry Natsu, but we are leaving now. We do not belong in Fairy Tail, not without Lucy. I'm sorry Natsu, thank you for being my best friend for all these years. I really appreciated it. But now, I must break our ties. Next time we meet, we will be strangers. Goodbye" Happy said, he ran in the portal, dragging the others with him.

Natsu reached out his hands to grab them, but it was too late. The portal closed down. He just stared at the place where his best friend was.

Arriving in the palace, they appeared in Shisui's room, that was still messy from before. She introduced them to each other and assigned their rooms for them and saw that they had somewhat bonded with the exceeds during their walk around the halls. Even if the others were somewhat weary when they heard that Zeref was next to them

Lily was already discussing some things with Jellal, the latter reminding him of his old friend from Edolas.

Happy was flying around Zeref, trying to annoy him. Zeref looked like he wanted to both hug Happy and to just smack him to the wall because  of how annoying he was.

Charle was already on Cobra's shoulders. Discussing about how noisy the others were and how annoying they are.

Reaching their rooms, they immediately collapsed, not giving Yomi a chance to say anything. Yomi decided to leave the exceeds with them. Deciding that they would talk tomorrow instead.

Years later,

Five cloaked figures were seen walking towards the Konoha gates

"It's been years since we were here. Nothing has changed since then."