Chapter 49

Both of the Uchihas had to share a room due to the place being overbooked. When they had reached the room, there was only one couple sized futon. Yomi had washed up first and Shin stayed in the room to watch over their things. She came back into the room with a black yukata with red linings. All the while drying her hair with a towel.

"I'm back, you can go take a bath now." She said, sitting down on the futon.

Shin blushed as he took in her form, she was well developed for her age. He blushed as he watched a droplet of water ran from her neck down to the middle of her chest. He snapped out of his trance and ran towards the bath.

Yomi just brushed off his weird behavior. She took the towel from her hair and placed it on her shoulders. She got up from the futon and took her uchigatana from the wall it was leaning against, then she sat back on the futon. She mumbled something and sliced her palm with the uchigatana, letting some of her blood drip on the blade. Her wound closed on its own and the blood droplets on her uchigatana disappeared. The blade started glowing red and soon a figure formed next to it. It looked like a person, but it wasn't quite a person just yet either. The figure had arms and legs but its face was a bit blurred out.

"Aruji, you should dry your hair properly. You'll get sick if you don't." the figure said, while reaching their hands towards her towel and took it from her. "Face the other way so I can dry your hair properly." Yomi obeyed the figure and faced the other way. The person then gently patted her hair dry with the towel.

"I'm sorry that this is all I can do for you for now." Yomi said to them.

"It's okay aruji. I don't mind what form I have, as long as I can stay with you." The figure smiled. "There you go, all done." The figure finished drying her hair and had folded the towel and placed it next to her futon.

"Thank you.." Yomi mumbled. She then covered her mouth with her hand as she yawned.

"You should go to sleep now, it's getting late. I'll go back now." The figure said to her, all the while holding her hand and guiding her head to her pillow.

"Wait... stay... until I fall asleep..." Yomi said, snuggling into her pillow.

"As you wish." The person then stroked her head as her breathing slowed down. When it was sure that she was asleep, it slowly faded away. "Good night, aruji. Sweet dreams."

Shin had taken a while in the bathroom, someone had taken his stuff by accident and he had to track the person down. He was grumbling a bit while he walked back into his room. Soon his grumblings turned silent as he mulled over his thoughts and eventually his thoughts were filled with Yomi.

'I wonder what she's doing right now.' He thought as inappropriate thoughts came into his mind. 'Snap out of it Shisui, this is your cousin we're thinking about.'

Eventually, he reached their room and slid the door open, only to find Yomi already asleep with her back turned against his side of the futon. He sighed and got into the futon, sleeping next to her. His back faced hers so they were back to back.

The next morning Yomi woke up first and prepared herself up for the trip back to Konoha. She kicked Shin awake once she was done. He let out a grunt of pain as her foot collided with his stomach.

"OWWW!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He shouted, clutching his stomach.

"It's already 11:30. We'll eat lunch and head back to Konoha around 1 pm." She said, adjusting her sash to hold her uchigatana in place.

Soon Shin fixed himself up and the both of them paid the innkeeper and left. Going to a restaurant to eat lunch and finishing quickly. On the way back they met up with the rest of Team 13 and they traveled back together. (In case you guys forgot, Team 13 is Yomi, Shin and Haku with Zabuza as their teacher. Team 12 is Jellal, Erik and Zeref with Obito as their teacher.)

A few weeks passed and news of Naruto returning with the new Hokage spread. Team 12 and the rest of Team 13 were curious as to whom would be the new Hokage. Although Yomi wasn't interested, she did go with them to see the new Hokage. They tracked Naruto down and found that he was in the hospital with the new Hokage. All of them just crowded around the hospital, not all of them could enter the room which the Hokage was in as the room was kinda small. They could only wait outside in the hallway. Yomi and Shin could enter the room as it was Sasuke's room. Yomi had the rights as his twin sister and Shin was also a member of the Uchiha clan so he, by all rights also could enter the room as a 'family member'. Yomi watched as the blonde woman the both of them met a few days ago, place her hand on Sasuke's forehead which started glowing a green light. Soon she removed her hand and Sasuke regained consciousness. Sakura ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Naruto looked heartbroken as he left the room, Tsunade noticed his crestfallen face and deduced that Naruto was in love with Sakura and Sakura was in love with Sasuke. Tsunade soon left the room when Naruto beckoned her to another room, which was Kakashi's room. Yomi scoffed at the still crying Sakura and left the room.

"You should let him go now, he's turning blue." Shin said and left the room following behind Yomi.

Sakura just ignored him and continued hugging and crying against Sasuke.

Yomi followed the blonde woman as she healed Kakashi as well. She wanted to leave but the blonde woman gave her a signal to wait for her so the both of them could have a chat.

Yomi listened and waited for the blonde woman to finish her autopsy about Lee. The both of them left the hospital and went to a bar together.

"So what do you need from me?" Yomi asked her, sipping her sake.

"From what I know, you are Uchiha Sasuke's twin sister. You don't look worried about him or relieved that he woke up from his coma. Your older brother Itachi caused your twin brother to fall into a coma." Tsunade stated, gulping down a bottle of sake.

"Your point is?" Yomi said, raising an eyebrow.

"Aren't you angry that Itachi massacred your clan members and caused your twin to be in that state?" Tsunade inquired.

"Not really. Once you're the Hokage, you'll have access to the secret mission files. Find the one about the Uchiha massacre and you'll find out the truth. I don't hate Itachi, I would never hate him. Even if he did kill our parents, he did it for our sake. For the village's sake. How do I know this secret? A little bird told me all about it. Of course, the identity of the little bird is a secret. It's not safe for them to reveal their identity just yet. Not as long as those 3 Konoha assholes- I mean, elders are still alive." Yomi said as she finished her bottle of sake.