Chapter 2

Pain. That's what Lucy had felt for a very long time. Mainly on her stomach area. She looked to see a giant rock protruding out of it. She felt herself getting sleepy and drifted off, heaving her last breath, she closed her eyes.

--At the guild--

Team Natsu explained what had happened to Lucy to master Makarov

"....There's nothing we can do for her now, she had quit the guild today. Before she d-died, she gave me letters addressed to the guild and also her diary. I'll read them out after informing your fellow guild mates of the accident."

The 4 of them then went to the railings and called for everyone's attention

"Attention brats! We have some news for you all Lucy passed away today. Right after quitting the guild. Before she died she gave me letters addressed to the guild and her diary, I'll read them out for all of you

To the worst guild I've ever been in, fairytrash,

I hate you all, fairytrash. You people are the most pathetic excuse for a guild, everyone here is a hypocrite. You all keep ranting about how you all were a family and how your 'bonds' are important to all of you, yet you all ignored me when Lisanna returned. Levy used to call me 'Lu-chan', but when Lisanna came. She spat and threw books at me calling me useless. I didn't bother defending myself, even if I know I can take her down since she's weaker than me. I couldn't do it because I had still considered her my friend, I used to love fairytail, but not anymore. Next time we meet I'll crush you all, even if I have a bad feeling about today just like all those years ago.

----Lots of hate, Lucy H." Makarov took a deep breath before continuing. 

"The next letter is addressed to the exceeds.

Dear Happy, Lily, Charle,

I'm sorry for leaving the guild, but I couldn't stand it anymore. I'm sorry Happy, I can't go fishing with you anymore like usual when Natsu is too busy with Lisanna and didn't notice that you had left the team. I'm sorry Lily we can't eat kiwis together and fight eachother like usual when Gajeel is too busy with Levy. I'm sorry Charle I can't drink tea with you anymore like we do every 3pm when Wendy forgot about you and began focusing on Lisanna. I love the 3 of you very much, I'm sorry I had to leave. But I promise I'll be back for the 3 of you someday and the 4 of us can live happily ever after together.

----Love, Lucy H.

PS. Its not your fault I left the guild, I know you guys also saw Lisanna smirk at me while she was pretending to 'cry'. No one would believe you guys if you told them, so its not your fault."

"No! That's not true! Lucy would not leave us!" Happy shouted bursting into tears

"Happy... Master how did Lucy d-die?" Lily said

"Natsu accidentally pushed her off a cliff when he, Erza and Gray were chasing after her."

"NO SHE CAN'T BE DEAD!! LILY, MASTER QUIT JOKING AROUND!!" Charle shouted at the both of them

"YEAH! CHARLE IS RIGHT! JUST WATCH, LUCY WILL COME BACK! WE BELIEVE IN HER! S-she will r-right Charle? S-she p-promised us." Happy ended up whispering the last part though everyone heard him.

They then decided to read Lucy's diary. They were shocked when the diary suddenly started to glow. A video started to play and everyone was silent when the video finally ended.

Then someone came into the guild oh-so-happily. (Take a guess).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lisanna came in smiling so very happily. (If you guessed Lisanna... Ding Ding Ding You deserve a prize not that I'm gonna give you any) Like she had won the lottery or something.

'Finally that bitch left the guild. It took longer that I thought for her to break. The results were very very excelent though...' Lisanna thought smirking

Lisanna came in to the guild smirking victoriously like she had won the lottery.

She had seen Lucy's hand,

It was missing her guild mark, meaning Lucy quitted fairytail and is gone.

Finally her plan worked, she just wanted to get rid of Lucy and the plan worked better than she had expected.

Suddently she noticed her guildmates looking grim. Master was clutching a letter tightly in his hand and a few of her guildmates were glaring at her.

"What's wrong minna?" she said innocently like she didn't do a thing (Evil flying cows please, she's far from innocent)

"I think you know what's wrong. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW A THING. I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS RAISED BY SUCH A SELFISH MONSTER LIKE YOU!! YOU CAUSED LUCY TO BE SAD. YOU CAUSED LUCY TO BE LONELY. YOU CAUSED LUCY TO BE DEPRESSED. YOU CAUSED LUCY TO BE BULLIED. YOU CAUSED EVERYONE TO HATE LUCY. YOU CAUSED LUCY TO LEAVE THE GUILD AND FINALLY YOU CAUSED LUCY TO DIE!!" Happy shouted at her

"Happy I don't know anything. I just came here..." Lisanna said teary eyed (We all know thats fake... Stupid Llama)

"Yeah Happy, Lisanna wasn't with us when Lucy fell from the cliff. Tt was probably a coincidence" Natsu said trying to protect his (beloved sl*t) Lisanna.

"Shut up Natsu! You're.not.my.best.friend.anymore.and.you.are.not.my.father.anymore. I want to hereby break our ties as best-friends and family. I hate you Natsu. Besides even if that (coughbitchcough) Lisanna was not there, she was indirectly the cause of this happening. Charle, Lily and I saw her teasing Lucy right after Lucy exited the guild when she quit the guild. It obviously made Lucy pissed because who can stand getting teased at and finding out your best friend is the cause of it all. So she slapped Lisanna and thats when you all came there just when Lucy was slapping Lisanna, we heard and saw everything. But we didn't follow Lucy at that time and it was the greatest mistake that we regret." Happy said shakily.

"I-is that true Lis?" Erza said shocked

'Well duh... Of course it is you stupid bitch...' Lisanna thought in her head

Unknown to her Warren had connected everyone's mind to Lisanna, to know if she was lying or not.

"O-of course n-not, W-why would I do that to my own best friend?" Lisanna replied while thinking the opposite, 'of course I would, I've got everyone twisted on my fingers. They believe everything I say. Those dumb idiots.'

-Slap-

Lisanna held her cheek and looked wide eyed at the one who had slapped her.