Chapter 17

Dedicated to kushina1323

His screams were interrupted by a hand grabbing his and the dark mist around him disappeared (I almost wrote diaper. The dark mist around him f*cking diapered). Zeref looked up in shock to see the little girl grabbing his hand. He blushed at the contact as he hadn't had any human contact for many years already.

'Zeref, calm yourself down, this is a little girl. Control yourself' He thought to himself (Well now, I seem to enjoy making him sound like a pedophile now. It's kinda amusing for  me)

"Have you calmed down now Zeref Dragneel?" She said, letting go of his hand.

"B-but how? Why aren't you affected?" He mumbled

"I have the ability to absorb magic, it was taught to me by Acnologia. He says that you know him"

"Yes, I've been surviving all these years and waiting for him to weaken so that I could kill him..."

"No no no, not today. Not ever. I will not allow you to kill one of my closest friends. He has changed from all those years. He has learnt his lesson, I hope you do reconsider in killing him. I don't want him to die."

"B-but  he has done so many horrible things. He has killed a lot of children- I mean.. families"

"Let's just face it, you only care about the children right? You stinking pedophile" Yomi stated with a straight face

"N-NO OF COURSE N-NOT!!" Zeref felt himself blushing as he covered his face with his hands

"Besides, Acnologia isn't the only person who has killed a lot of innocents by mistake. You did too. So don't be a hypocrite" She said, sitting down on the ground

"I-it was an accident, my magic. It's hard to control. It killed my own brother and that is why I isolated myself in here. Where no one would be" Zeref said, tearing up

"But your brother is alive now right? You revived him back after researching for many years." She said, staring up at the sky

"How do you know that?" He inquired

"My past life's memories showed me a teen named Natsu Dragneel. My past life had an ancestor that was a friend of yours, her ancestor was named Ana Heartfilia. I'm sure you still remember her"

"How do you know Natsu? What do you mean by past life?"

"My past life, I was a girl named Lucy Hearfilia and I had died by your brother's hands. He pushed me off a cliff after telling me how much of a disappointment I was as a guildmate and team member"

"I see, I am sorry for that. If only I didn't mess with the dead, you would have still been alive by now..."

"I am now a different person, she was my past, I am my own person."

"I see... What brings you here to Tenrou Island?" Zeref said, sitting across from her

"I am here to find you, Zeref Dragneel. I want you to be my ally. To be a part of my team along with a few others."

"But my magic. It's hard to control. How am I going to be in a team? With other people, if I can't control what my magic does?"

"I can, I can seal them for you. I can help you control it. So, do you accept my offer?"

"What do you plan on doing anyways?"

Yomi got up from the ground and stood in front of him. She stared deeply into his eyes, making him blush and feel uncomfortable.

"I plan on making your brother pay for what he has done. Don't worry, I won't kill him. Just make him suffer an embarrassing defeat. Not only him, his whole guild must pay for what they had done to me in my previous life. Weren't you feeling guilty about murdering innocents? Think of this offer as a chance to redeem yourself. Let the sinners pay for what they had done. I will embarrass them, but I wouldn't go so far as to kill them. Besides, aren't you bored being on this island for so many years? Don't you want to see other places? Think about it, this is a win situation for you. I am able to train you in controlling your magic. and you can get out of this place. All I ask for is to help me make your brother and his guild pay."

After that long speech, it was silent. Yomi gave Zeref time to think. Who in the right mind wouldn't refuse this. But what she said was also true, he would be able to see the outside world again, to touch plants and animals without them dying. Of course he could see and touch little children again. With that he made up his mind.

"After considering your offer. I need to know something. Are you sure you are able to control my magic?" He asked her once more.

"Of course I can. I did it before, I don't see why I can't do it again"

"Then I accept. B-but it's not because of the children or anything."

"Oh gods, I am really hoping that he is not a pedophile right now..." Yomi mumbled while rubbing her forehead. "That's great, we will be meeting with your team mates in a while, put on this cloak to seal off your magic for a while. We are going to a town. I don't want you to overreact and end up killing everyone there" She said, tossing him a cloak she made out of magic. She was mildly surprised that he actually agreed to follow her. It seems being on the island has made him lonely and longing for some human interaction

After he had put the cloak on, Yomi opened a portal and stepped inside. This time, stepping on another person once more.

"OWWW! WHY THE HECK DID YOU STEP ON ME!! I DID WHAT YOU ASKED ALREADY!!" Shisui screamed

"Oops, sorry. Wow, you actually succeeded. I didn't expect that" She said, getting her foot off him.

Yomi looked back to see Zeref behind her, snickering at them. Shisui also saw him.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU CHUCKLING ABOUT!!"

"N-nothing..."

"Quiet down Shisui. You are attracting attention. By the way, where are we?"

"Oh we are in...