1

Katelyn: Maura please come with me. I just need to have a few drinks and have some fun.You always are studying or swimming. Pretty please.

I look at my identical sister and think about her request. I finally give in and I tell her to give me an hour. I got get ready and I wear a cream dress that will show off my body.

Maura: Sis let's go just for a two hours only. I than need to leave to study.

We live within walking distance and it's a nice evening. I like designer clothing while my sister will dress from clothing from a second hand store or Macy's. We finally arrive at the bar. We both order some wine. As we are waiting, my sister sews some of her friends who are already plastered. We walk over there. One of them asks me to sit down and I take a sip of my wine. We are talking. It's hard to understand everything she is saying because she is slurry her words.

Maura: Katelyn since your having fun,I am going to go get myself another glass of wine. Do you want anything?
Katelyn: No,I have shots lined up.

I look at my sister and know she will regret it. She may not even remember tomorrow and will end up in bed with someone she may not remember. We leave together in a house.
I am walking to the bar when a guy Knocks into me and spills his drink on me and continues to walk away.

Jane: Here are some napkins. I am afraid my buddy doesn't realize he knocked and caused his drink to spill on you. What are you having and I will have them charge it to his bill.

I take the napkins and wipe my dress. She has the most beautiful smile and eyes.

Maura: Thank you. Please get me a glass of chardonnay by Everlasting winery.

She leaves as I look at the damage of his drink. I am not thrilled and pray that the cleaners will be able to get the stain out of it. This dress cost me over 800 dollars which isn't alot but it's not the point. She returns with my wine and her Corona.

Jane: Here is your chardonnay. My name is Jane Rizzoli.
Maura: Thank you for your kindness. My name is Maura Isles.

She is looking me up and down. I feel myself blushing. I have never felt this way about a woman.

We both get a table and sip at our drinks. She tells me she goes to the same college as I and is on a basketball scholarship for Stanford University. She is majoring in law. I tell her I swim and studying to be a doctor. We are hitting it off well.

Maura is easy on the eyes .I know she is straight but dang all I want to do is take her home and fuck her.

Maura sister I am assuming comes walking. Shit two identical women and both are gorgeous and easy on the eyes.

Katelyn: Sis I am going to head off to a party with my friends. After all its a Friday night. Would you like to come with us?
Maura: Katelyn this is Jane Rizzoli. Do you think you should be going to a party? All of you are already hammered.

Katelyn: Yes and Yes. Jane is it. Please look after my sister and makes sure she makes it home safe. I won't be home tonight.

I hug my sister after Jane tells her she will. I don't know this lady but she is pretty and fit like me. I am straight and I keep telling myself that.

Katelyn leaves with her drunk friends.

Jane: Maura would you like to dance with me?

Maura and I drink more before we dance. Maura is dancing like she has no care in the world. She is shaking her hips and grinding her ass on my front.

We both are hammered when she kisses me. She Fraps my waist and pulls me closer. We are kissing and have to take a moment to breathe.

Maura: Jane let's go to my place.

We leave with our fingers intertwined. We continue kissing. Maura can kiss and it's driving me crazy. We finally make it to her home. Its a very nice home. She is looking for her keys. She finally opens the door and we both walk in. She kicks off her shoes and locks the door.

This time I kiss her sliding my tongue in her mouth. She tastes good with the wine. She starts unbuttoned my blouse and takes my hand. We walk to her bedroom and she locks the door.

I am straight what am I doing with Jane. Jane has me thinking only about one thing. Sex and will it be good.

We start undressing one another and I pull the duvet and covers back. My legs are now wrapped around Jane's waist.

The following morning I wake up before Jane. She looks adorable next to my naked body. She is amazing in bed and awesome kisser. I never felt this way about a woman.

Jane is waking up.

Maura: Morning would like breakfast?
Jane: Thank you but no. I need to get going and get to my exercises before my basketball practice.

I want to kiss Jane so badly but in my mind I keep saying why. I am straight after all.

Jane gets dressed and kisses me bye.