29

Friday arrived and Julianne was at school. The party rental place was here setting up. Paddy's guards over saw them while Maura and I made love and boy did we go at it. We finally stopped close to noon. We took a quick shower because Julianne would be home early because the teachers had some type of meeting.

Julianne: You two had sex didn't you?
Maura: This is not something we need to talk with our teenage daughter.
Julianne: Mom I  hate to break it to you. I am not a virgin. I love girls only. You don't have to worry, I take precautions.

Jane and I were shocked our baby girl was having sex at 16 years old.  We all left after she finished her lemonade.  She drove us to seven homes. We finally decided on top.

We text everyone the total amount

We text everyone the total amount.  Maura told everyone to please not to over extend themselves. She, Katelyn and her mother and I would pick up the most of it. This is exactly what we did. The house needed some work. Antonio. Kevin. Mathew,Barry, Tommy, and several others would paint and do the work.  Kevin,  Antonio and Mathew would do the changing of tiles , electrical work and work none of us had skills in. Antonio and Kevin didn't have alot of money nor did Barry so their labor would be their contribution. 
We left afte Julianne put the flag up in the yard. We went to hone depot and other stores to get the supplies and bring them to Mathew and Juanita's home. We would paint Julianne's bedroom started tonight.
Our daughter wanted to sleep in her new bedroom on Sunday night.  We made hamburgers for dinner with fries with lemonade for us three.  We finished the painting and kept the windows open to air out the paint fumes.  The way my daughter figured her furniture would arrive tomorrow and she could have part of it done. She knew she had to do her school work too.