25

We go for a test ride back to the hospital and Maura is waiting outside. Our daughter pulls up and has the biggest smile. 
Julianne: Mom look what mom bought me. Everyone is spoiling me. Is it always going to be this way?
Maura: At times yes other times you will work for it.

We hug and kiss her. We leave to go to a pizzeria with Julianne driving slowly. Maura took a two hour lunch which she tells us her  the chief approved since she hasn't approved her family leave yet.  She will be on family leave starting Sunday evening when she normally returns back to work.
Maura: Baby girl yes you need to eat your salad or no more soda.

She looks at Jane for help. Jane  raises her hands and tells her nope I am right.  We want her to be healthy.  We go over the driving rules and our expectations as her being a part of our family. We tell her we barely got back together and the house is Maura's not mine. We finally leave to drop Maura off back at work.  Maura kisses us both and tells us to be safe.   I tell my daughter we need to return home to get ready for tomorrow.

Julianne: Mom am going to love being a member of the Isles, Martin and Rizzoli family.  I cannot wait to see my other cousins.
Jane: You will see both Olivia's and the other baby girl in the family, Avery, tomorrow  at school.  

We are finally back at home and putting everything away. She loved her sports equipment.  I tell her she will have to be fitted for several Kevlar vests and why. She said she understood.  I told her tomorrow her truck will be taken to get bullet proof glass and other safety measures but her Nani Rizzoli will enroll her tomorrow in school. She will take her and her cousin, Avery will drop her off. I hand her a keys and tell her the codes for her garage and the house.  She is getting tired as well as I. We say our goodnight and take our showers so we can go to bed.

The following morning my mom is here making us breakfast and telling us what time she will come and get her from school.  We all leave.