4

I woke up and Jane was sound asleep with a little drool hitting the pillow. Her black hair sprawled out onto the pillow.  I moved a strand of hair out on her face. I continued to say to myself and said it out loud. I  am straight but have feelings for her.  I kissed her cheek and got up to use the restroom and took a nice hot shower.  I was brushing my teeth when she entered the bathroom to ask me if she mind if she use the bathroom and take a shower.  I told her yes and left the bathroom. I dried my body and put my deodorant on. I applied my makeup after getting dressed. Jane came our wearing shorts and black sports bra. I could sew the faint hickeys I left on her chest.

Jane: Morning beautiful and thank you for last night.  Who would know your straight and had a strap on in your closet.  You even knew how to use it well.
Jane: I received it as a gag gift and kept it but never used it until last night. Are you hungry for breakfast? My sister is making Belgian waffles with mixed fruit cut up with bacon and coffee.
Jane: Yes and I am starving after last night.  Let me finish getting dressed and packing my stuff.

I kissed Jane than left my bedroom.

Maura: Katelyn Jane is here and will be eating breakfast with us.
Katelyn:Ah the mysterious jeep parked in the driveway instead of the garage . I will make more.Mom called to remind us to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.  She wants to take us shopping.

Jane enters the kitchen and sits down.

Katelyn: Morning Jane and nice jeep.  I hope you like what I made.
Jane: Morning,  thank you and yes.

Maura hands me my coffee and I add sugar in it along with milk.

Katelyn: Jane I know you play basketball and a law major with your brother and friends going to the same university as we do.
Maura: Katelyn you know enough.
Jane: Maura it's okay.

We starting eating our breakfast and conversed about me and them. Maura and I did the dishes. Katelyn left to take a much needed shower.  She smelt like booze and sex.

Jane: I need to get going. I hope we can continue to see one another even if it's just as friends.  I know your straight and are confused. I enjoy spending time with you. The sex is good magnificent.
Maura: Yes for bring a gal it is. I never thought about being with a woman.  Katelyn brings both genders home.
Jane: Maura no need to explain.  I will give you all the time you need.

We walked to her bedroom to get my bag.  I kissed her and we ended up on her bed again. Her hands were under my shirt touching my breasts as she was marking my neck. Thus wasn't going to be faint like the others. I slid two of my fingers down her panties. She was soaked for me. She removed her shorts and panties and opens her legs more.  I knew I wasn't going to leave and was okay with it.  We ended up totally nude again pleasuring one another.  We were resting when Katelyn told us to get up before we were late for our lunches. She tells Maura she would be waiting at their mom's house for her. We both got up and started taking a shower and making love more. I could hear my cell ring. We finish and get out after being clean.

Jane: Maura you have a few scratches and hickies on your back and thighs.
Maura: Yes and other places too. I just hope my mother doesn't come in the dressing room to see me.
Jane: You left alot on me too but well worth it Maur.

We finished getting ready. We both used cover make up on our bodies.

Maura: Jane text me tonight or better yet call me.
Jane: Maur I will call you.

We exited the house. As I was warming up my jeep.  She was warming up her black Mercedes with MDI license plate next to me. I waved goodbye.

While Jane was backing out, I noticed her license plate JR3. She is going to be the death of me but dang a good way to go.

Jane: Ma do you need any help?
Angela: Please start taking the filled dishes to the table. Nina and Barry have set the table up. Frankie and Tommy should be down soon.  Your dad got a call so he left. I a already made him a plate.

Barry: You didn't come home again. Nina noticed it too. Wipe that smirk off your face before the others come in here and see you.

I arrive at my mother's home.
Maura: Morning mom. We can take my car.
Esmi: Who has you all in smiles?
Maura: Mom someone who I never thought I would be with.
Esmi: Whomever it's definitely made you smile alot.  I hope you continue seeing this person.

I have classical music on as I drive us to a restaurant.