16

Maura: Please take our bags to my bedroom than leave.

They followed what Maura said. Maura had me lay partially on one of her couches as she made our spinach omelets with fresh squeezed orange juice, sour dough with butter on the toast and two lattes.

Maura: Babe stay right there. I will bring your breakfast to you than get mine and seat on the carpet to eat mine.

Maura did what she stated.  She gave me a tour and we took a break several times.  I didn't want to go to bed to sleep.  We went to her theater room to watch serendipity.
Jane fell asleep. I cleaned the kitchen up and brought my work with me in the theater room to do some work.

I hear the doorbell ring. I get up to answer it.

Frankie and Tommy were at the door. I let them in.

Tommy: This place is huge. It's bigger than your other place with alot more security.
Frankie: Is she awake?
Maura: Yes to your questions Tommy.  She fell asleep in the theater room. I know she is angry with the adults.  You two, hr cousins close to our ages and friends she isn't.  She was just overwhelmed last night. Let me get you some ice tea and I can give you a tour of my home. It will take awhile. 

Maura went to get us some ice tea. We went for the tour. Tommy loved the sports area and my fitness room.  Frankie liked my bedrooms and the decor.

Maura: I will be turning one room into a her office so she can work from here like I do with my own office. Why don't you two stay for lunch.
Frankie: Maura Tommy and I will make it. If you allow and trust us with your kitchen.
Maura: I trust you or I would never let you through the front door.
Frankie: Our MA wrote her a letter for her to read when she is ready.  I will live it here. I also decided to get back with my ex and be more of father than I have been. I am going to marry my daughter's mother.  This is something Linda and I spoke about at your cabin. I was going to go back to her eventually.  I just was torn between two lovely and caring women.
Maura: I  will give it to her. Enjoy my kitchen.  Please don't set off the smoke detectors. Frankie,  I am glad and I know Jane will be to. She always told me she liked Laura. I would like to be more involved in Avery's life if you allow it.
Frankie: Maura of course I will. My daughter missed spending time with you when you and my sister broke up.
Maura and I hugged.

Tommy: We won't burn your kitchen. I don't feel like getting smacked by Janie.

The three of us chuckled. I left them to figure out where everything was at.
I returned to the theater room and left the envelope on her chest and started doing my work again.