11

Neither Maura or I were in the mood for sex. We just held one another in silence until we fell asleep.
The following morning we woke.  Barry was making us three breakfast.
Barry: After breakfast,  I am heading out to meet Nina at the dealership.   She wants a man to be there with her. I am taking a taxi cab there.  I will be home later on with Nina.  We will bring dinner for us four. We aren't sure what. It's on Nina she said to me on my cell. You guys just need to get the dessert.  Your mother's and Katelyn left messages on the answering machine for you to call them. They are worried about you two.

We finished eating our cream of wheat with toast and coffee.  We told Barry we would clean up so he could leave sooner.

Maura: J we should call them once we finish doing the dishes. If not, they will show up here. I don't mind Katelyn but our mothers no.

Jane agreed with me. We finished doing the dishes and made our phone calls. They were worried abd asked us to stay home. Katelyn and Drake were coming over so we could watch movies. Frankie was outside working out with Tommy in the garage Angela told Jane.
We got ready for Katelyn and Drake to come over. They arrived about the same time Barry and Nina returned. ( ABOVE PHOTO IS NINA'S TRUCK)

Nina: Hi everyone.

We hugged them once they came inside. Nina told us to look outside and we would see her new Truck. She said she would order dinner later on.
Drake informed us Katelyn didn't sleep well. She needed to be with us. She called  Frankie as well as Linda's parents to check in with them.

We a sat down. Maura , Nina and Kately were sitting in between our legs on the carpet as we watched the first movie. Katelyn was falling asleep per Maura.  Drake asked if he could take Katelyn to Jane's room so they both could take a nap. Jane said yes.  Drake picks up his girlfriend bridal style and carries to her the bedroom.  Jane closes the door to give them privacy.

Maura: I am worried about my sister.  She has never been so jumpy.
Barry: Maura it's going to take time.  My mom suggested we seek out a counselor at school since it's free or one in the community as  for groups counseling.  It's just a suggestion.

We agreed we would mention this to Frankie,  Drake and Katelyn later on. We all didn't sleep well. How could we when we were shot at. One of died.