34 Double Wedding Continued

Wedding photos are being taken while people are sitting in the tent drinking beverages with the DJ playing music at a low volume. Once the photos are done. Tommy announces the wedding couples to enter.  People stand than sit down.  We all are served and begin to eat our lunch. Frank, Angela and Esmi  get up to the front to say a few words  about their children.  Maura and I see Paddy teary up than mouths congratulations and leaves.  I grab my wife's hand and asks her if she is okay. She nods yes.

We get the microphone from the DJ.

Maura: Excuse me may I have everyone's attention.  Laura and Frankie will you please come and stand by Jane and I.

They get up and walk to stand by us.

Maura: When I heard you two got engaged while I was working, I got a hold of a realtor and was sent several photos and information on some homes. Initially, it was going to be a wedding gift from myself, Jane and our lovely daughter. After Jane and I spoke further,  we decided it to be a gift from us three,  our families and closest friends which we all considered to be extended family members. Jane, Julianne and I went on Friday to look at all of them except a few Jane said was way too big. Your niece bought a Boston Red Sox flag once Jane and I signed the contract.  Your aunt's Kiki and Gloria purchased the rest of the furniture for it. Many of us worked on it. We packed everything from your place and brought it back to your new home. We have the deed and keys to it for you three. Baby girl please come up here too. Baby girl your your three cousins decorated your bedroom and bathroom.  Here are the keys.

Jane handed them their keys they all cried as many others did. I continued to state that they home is ready to move in. They would be staying there tonight. Avery would be staying with her grandparents tonight.  Tomorrow when they leave for their honeymoon to Hawaii,  Kiki and Gloria would be staying with Avery until they return.
The three of them thanked us all. They couldn't believe it. Jane told them their old place was cleaned and all utilities turned off and switched to their home. The landlord would be mailing their deposit to them at their new home. Jane informed everyone that we would be going to Italy for our honeymoon in the summer with our daughter,  Avery and both Olivia's. We all would be staying at the Everlasting mansion for two weeks. The girls were excited. Laura  ,Frankie, Maura and I danced our first dance as married couples than people joined in. We eventually threw the bouquets. Nina caught one.  Tommy's girlfriend caught one and  our friend Yilena Salas caught the other one. We had a ball until close to ten when the party ended and people went home.  Julianne went to take a shower and went to bed. We took a shower and consummated our marriage than passed out from exhaustion.