33 Double Wedding

Juanita: Sis the food is ready to eat after the wedding ceremony. I am going to go take my seat with my husband until he is needed to walk Laura down the aisle. Carlo is going to be happy and sad he isn't the one walking you down the aisle. My brother will understand why baby girl is walking you down the aisle.  You look amazing.
Maura: Thank you for everything.  I hope Carlo forgives me sis.
Juanita: He will. Plus Sylvie will keep in him check.

We hug and my sister leaves to sit with her husband.  Katelyn comes in and tells me everything is set up and it looks beautiful. She tells me I am going to flip when I see Jane.  My nerves are shot.
I look at Laura and she is gorgeous.

Maura: Jane and I are getting married too.  Everyone will find out when our daughter walks us both down the aisle.

Laura cries and tells me about time.  Katelyn and I start laughing. Juanita has Mathew come to where Laura is at. Julianne and Jane enter the room where we are at. Jane tells us that Kiki and Gloria knows about us getting married and Kiki is prepared to marry us all. She hasn't said anything to her brother.

We all get our flowers put on. Frankie is up under the flowers arch. They both look handsome in their suits.  My mother and Jane's parents have already walked down the aisle and are sitting in the first row with Olivia.

Kiki:  Everyone we have a special surprise this afternoon.  I will be marrying my nephew Francisco Rizzoli Jr. and my niece Jane Rizzoli.  We know this is a huge surprise to all who didn't know. Please everyone stand as we start the wedding.

Laura's maid of honor from her childhood walks down the aisle with Tommy.  Avery walks down next she is their flower gal and ring bearer. 

Mathew: You ladies look beautiful.  I am honored to be the one to walk you down the aisle Laura.  Are you ready Laura?

Laura nods and they start walking.
Katelyn and Barry walk next. They have our wedding rings and Maura's engagement ring too.

They all are in front now it's our turn with our daughter.

Julianne: Uncle Mathew was right.  You both look beautiful as well as auntie Laura.

Maura: As being a niece of our family,  I had your mom write a legal document that several of us signed giving you a percentage of Everlasting winery business in Italy.  You can only sell it back to myself or my sister.  This is my present from Katelyn and my sister.  We just need you to sign it and date it.

Julianne starts crying and reads it. She asks Jane to explain some of it which Jane does.  She signs and dates it. She hands it to me and I place it on the desk and the three of us touch up our make up before we leave the house to start our walking down the aisle.

Angela: What is taking them so long Frank?
Frank: I have no idea. I know I messed up with the kids. I should be the one walking my daughter down the aisle.
Angela: Frank don't blow this for her. You cheated on me and your lucky I took you back.
Frank: I know.

We look at Julianne in between her parents walking them down the aisle. Now we see why the aisle was wider and why Izzy made a second wedding cake. Maura looks gorgeous in her white wedding gown and our daughter snd granddaughter look very nice in their black tuxedos.  They finally arrive to front. Julianne kisses them both and winks at them. She stands next to Katelyn.

Kiki waits for Olivia Fox to do the. Blessing and the mothers to read two prayers they chose to read. Kiki blows her nose and begins reading. Each of them have written their own vows which isn't long. Tommy and Jane's stomach begin to growl. We all laugh including them. Kiki asks for the rings so she can hand them to them.  Laura starts crying when Frankie places her wedding ring on her left ring finger. Frankie wioes her tears. They stare into one anothers eyes until Jane places two rings on Maura's fingers that Julianne hands her.

Maura: Jane they both are gorgeous.

Jane nods and waits for Maura to place Jane's ring on her finger.

Kiki: I now pronounce Laura and Francisco Jr Rizzoli as husband and wife. You may kiss your bride.

They kiss and everyone claps. Angela is crying alot.  Frank hands her his handkerchief from his tuxedo.

Jane Clementine Rizzoli you may now kiss your bride Maura Isles Rizzoli.  

They kiss and both cry along with Julianne and both mothers. Julianne walks back down the aisle than Mathew and Tommy, than Katelyn and Barry than finally Maura and I.