19

I made dinner for Maura and I. I cleaned up my mess. A work in progress which wasn't easy for me. I left and some of Paddy's men followed me to the hospital. I new what time her dinner break was and found her.
Maura: Babe are you okay?
Jane: Yes and I made us dinner.  I know ai won't  always be able to meet you for meals or cook for you all the time while you are here.  This week while I am off I will make breakfast,  lunch and dinner and have Paddy's men to bring it. I know you want me to rest.

Maura kisses me and thanks me. We eat the food and drink the beverages.  She loves my cooking.  She tells me with this type of cooking she will have to work out more. She reminds me no working out for a while.  I  pout and she chuckles and holds my hands.

Jane: You will get work out tomorrow putting up your law books and setting up your office. Please let  them set up the heavy stuff and you just instruct them. I don't need you being a patient again.
Jane: Yes doc.

We finished eating and she barely misses me when she gets a call to the ER.  Maura runs and I toss everything away.
Yup my gal saving lives.  I leave and drive to my aunt's house to speak with them mainly Kiki.

Kiki: Hi sweetheart come in. Have you eaten dinner?
Jane: Yes I had dinner with Maura at the hospital.  Maura and I will be there on Sunday.  I still angry with you all but understand.  As you see I am wearing one of the flask vests. It's part of my life but worth it for me to have Maura back in my life.

Gloria: Hi sweetie. I made red velvet and snicker doodles cookies for dessert.  Would you like to take some home for you and Maura?
Jane: Yes auntie Gloria.
Gloria: I spoke with Paddy and he updated me on everything. The threat from Lake Tahoe should be over in a few days. He will let the family know. You still need to wear your flask vests just like we do.

Jane nods.  Kiki makes four zip lock bags for her to take and hands her one huge red velvet cookie to eat now. We walk to her car and we both hug her. She hugs us back and tells us she loves us. We tell her we do too. She waves goodbye.

Gloria:Are you feeling better now?
Kiki: Yes she forgave me.I  know she won't forget.
Gloria: come on babe let's go to bed so I can fuck you and we you call me daddy.

We go inside.

I finally made it back home. I left the cookies on the kitchen counter and washed my hands.  I got everything out to start making meals for Maura for entire time she is at the hospital.  I didn't go to sleep until close to one. Boy oh boy did I have a mess to clean up. I asked one of Paddy's men to take everything to the hospital for me. When I was connecting my cell to the charger Maura text me thanking me. She loved all the post notes and photos I took of the kitchen being cleaned and said and her coworkers loved some of the cookies I sent that Gloria made.  She was glad I made up with my aunt.  We text until one thirty and stopped.  We both were tired.