5

We were finally home. As promised,  I called my angel.  She said she had a fun day and evening with her mom and sister.  She told her mother the truth and when I am ready she wants to cook me dinner for my family and I. I told Maura I told my family.  My brothers and Nina were shocked thar we have been seeing one another intimately since your straight.
Maura: Jane my mom told me it's just a word. You always need to follow your heart.
Jane: Maur with our exams this week and practice plus games.  I am not sure when we will see one another and our families to meet. My dad doesn't know about my sexuality.
Maura: We will take it one day at a time.

We talked over an hour as we ate our dinners. We said our goodbyes.

Nina: Jane we support you in whatever you choose to do. Your dad is going to flip.
Jane: I know. I tried to tell him a few times when he was sober.I did tell him a week ago when he was drunk. He told me no way he would accept me being bisexual. My mother and other family members spoke to him. If he cannot accept who I am, it's his loss not mine. It's late and we have early day tomorrow.

I hugged Nina and Frost good night and went to take a shower and go to bed.

Maura: Sis I am glad mom accepted me. I have a feeling you sorta set it up to make it easier for me.
Katelyn: Nope I kept my promise. She told me she had inkling. She has just been waiting for you to tell her. I didn't even know and I am your twin.

We talked a little more before we went to our bedrooms.  We had already taken a shower. I got under my duvet totally naked and fell asleep.

I was asleep and only could think of my angel.

The following morning I ate a huge breakfast that Nina made the three of us. Frost and I cleaned the kitchen and we all left to turn in our papers and take our exams before spring break. I left my last class and walked to get two smoothies.  One for myself and the other for my angel.  I saw her doing laps in the swimming pool at the aquatic center. She finally got out when the coach blew his whistle.

Maura: How long have you been here?
Jane: Here is a strawberry smoothies with flax seed in it. I have been here for maybe seven minutes. I knew if I didn't come before my practice. I  wouldn't see you for awhile. My dad called me a little while ago. He is willing to come to dinner when we agree on day and time. I need to get going for my game.

Maura thanked me and hugged me. I was a little damp from her bathing suit but didn't care. P