23

Angela: My granddaughter is so cute. Your uncles, aunt Laura, uncle Frosty and Nina are working. Your auntie Katelyn,  Gloria and Kiki will be here shortly.  Here is your other grandmother.

I hug my daughter with Jane and we both are crying.  Esmi joins in the hug and we all are crying of pure happiness.

Esmi: You are so grown up sweetie. We are going shopping so I hope you can handle it.  Your aunt's,  Nani and myself love to shop as well ad my other daughter.  Jane doesn't.
Julianne: I know she always complains mom has too many shoes.

Jane goes hmmm and we laugh. The others arrive and hug my granddaughter.

Jane: You all please don't spoil her too much. She will be staying in one of the guest rooms until her a room is made up like she wants.  She, Maura and I will do her bedroom shopping and I mean it. 

Esmi leaves to go get Maura.  Maura comes  out in scrubs with blood on it.  Julianne runs to Maura and jumps into Maura's arms. They both are crying, and hugging one another.
Maura: Sweetie I  can't stay long and sorry for getting your top bloody.
Julianne: Its okay I am daughter and granddaughter of doctors.  We will see one another Friday at 9 ish unless your mom and nani's want to bring you for dinner.

Maura looks at us and we all nod. Maura kisses her bye and me too than leaves back to the ER.

Esmi: I brought you a top from the ER to change into.
JULIANNE: ITS OKAY PEOPLE CAN THINK WHAT THEY WANT. I JUST NEED TO WIPE IT OFF.

Katelyn takes her to clean up.

Jane: Listen up. She nor the social worker do not know we barely got back together and the threats. They are under the impression we bought a house together.  Maura and I will tell her. In the meantime mums the word. Esmi you tell your side. MA you tell the others.
Julianne: I am ready to go with auntie Kiki and auntie Gloria.

My aunt's smile.  Kiki tells them to follow them. Julianne and I hug than kiss before she leaves . I head out to target to get her school supplies. I call my brother's daughter,  Avery.

Jane: Baby girl we have another baby girl in the family. She will be attending your school. I need a list what school supplies to buy. Please text me.

My niece screams and I chuckled. She is glad I finally get Julianne. She and my family didn't think it would happen after so long. To be honest neither did I. I tell her not to tell people outside of who we consider family to know of Maura and I barely getting back together.   She says she will send me the information in a few minutes.  I thank her and turn up my music to midas touch.