14 Friday night

I bought a ticket for the basketball game to watch Jane play.  I walked to my seat and sat down. I could see Jane warming up with her fellow teammates. The game started.  This was one of her best games she played. They ended up taking second place. She won the mvp. I was so proud of her.  I left and went to order on line a bouquet of flowers. I has them to write this and attached it to the yellow roses.

J I am glad you did well. You kicked ass tonight. I am so proud of my J. I will always love you. Your angel.

I went home and went swimming to work off my frustrations. Katelyn joined me. We talked a little before we got out to take our showers and went to bed.  It has been a long day for us.

Angela: Janie congratulations on winning MVP  and taking second place.We are taking you out for dinner.  Let's go!

I got into my BMW and drove to the steak house. I wasn't really in the mood but didn't want to disappoint my family. I ate well abd said goodbye.   I ended up hooking up with an old flame. We went to her place.    I fucked her so much that we both were exhausted.  I continued to see various people and having sex practically everyday after work or school.  It didn't matter. All I could see was my angel when I was making love or being fucked. This went on all the way through graduation.

My family was proud of me. I was salutarian.  I got a job with the firm I had interned for.

Several months passed. I spoke to my aunt and told her I loved my job but having meaningless sex wasn't getting it for me anymore.  I missed Maura. MY MAURA TOO MUCH. I WAS SLURRING MY WORDS IN HER HOME.  SHE HELPED ME TO BED AND TOLD ME WE WOULD TALK TOMORROW. SHE CLOSED THE DOOR.

I RAN TO THE BATHROOM AND PUKED MY GUTS OUT. I WAS MISERABLE WITH OUT MY ANGEL.

I was at the hospital doing my residency when Jane came in with Kiki to the ER for alcohol poisoning.  I worked on her. She looked and smelled awful.

Kiki: Maura how is she?
Maura: She isn't good. She needs to stay overnight for observation.  I am her assigned doctor to her case. She doesn't want to see anyone. She is angry and hurt that she agreed to your proposal.  Here is a blank check.  Please text me the amount so I can deduct.
Kiki: She doesn't want to see anyone? SHE AGREED TO THIS?
Maura: Yes she wants to see me only. I agreed. I have tested her for stds as well. She told me she has multiple sex partners since we broke up. Kiki you and he family made her make poor choices.  She could of picked up a disease that could ruin her life. I hope you all are happy. She has removed Angela and you as her emergency contacts. She only wants me now. Once she is released, she will be moving in with me only. I bought my own home. I no longer live with my sister. Katelyn and Drake live there now.
I need to go check on her.

The rest of the family and her close friends showed up.
Kiki: She doesn't want to see any of us. Angela she removed me and you as her emergency contacts and now it's Maura.  She will be staying here tonight . Once she is released, she will be moving in with Maura in her new home. She also wrote me a blank check for me to write in the amount for her school loans I paid off.  Frank I knew this was a mistake.  I am going home with my wife.

Gloria and I left.
Gloria: Kiki you need to do what Maura asked you. I  spoke with my half brother.  He will keep Jane safe. He is having several flask made for her and her BMW fitted with bullet proof glass and other safety precautions.  They have her vehicle now.  They are packing her stuff up now and taking it to Maura's home.
Kiki: I made a huge mistake with her.

Gloria just held me as we drove home.  We arrived and I went to the bathroom and opened the bathroom window to air it out.

At the hospital... I was done with my shift. I took Jane a shower and had her change into some of her own pajamas.

Maura: I did what you asked.  Your family is still downstairs.  Security and Paddy's people know they are not to come up here.   My dad's people have moved your stuff to my place.  Your BMW has bullet proof windows were installed and other safety measures.
Jane:Babe please get in bed with me if you won't get into trouble.
Maura: J, I won't I am done with my shift.  I love you mi armor. 

I kissed Jane and we both fell asleep.