30 Saturday

My mother, Laura, brothers and several others were here to set up outside what could be done as well as set up our daughters room. Avery and my brothers and a few others liked Julianne's room. Other's thought it wasn't feminine enough.

Julianne: I love it and also I like females. This is perfect for me. My mom's let me decorate it how I wanted. I appreciate everyone's opinions but ultimately my opinion is what counts.

We hugged our daughter for being able to come out to everyone being present and was content with her decisions. We noticed she liked wearing guys cologne. We didn't realize it until this morning. It was a strong aroma but we could still smell it on her. She had female perfume too.We figured let her be herself.

We made Chinese food for everyone that helped for lunch. We told everyone that the three of us,both Olivia's, Katelyn, Drake and our two aunt's that were present had to run some errands. We left my mom, Frankie ,Laura and Avery at our home while the rest of us went to my brother's new home. Since it was a cash offer, the owner allowed us to go into the house to work on it even though escrow hadn't occurred.

Antonio: Listen up myself, Tommy and Kevin will do the tiles. Jane your in charge of removing the old toilets and installing new ones, along with the plumbing. After all uncle Frank taught you. Everyone else start sparkling, sanding and painting. We have alot of work to do. Mathew, Josefina, Kelly, and Jay should be here soon to update the electrical and install the solar panels and back up generators. Pizzas and beverages will be delivered later on thanks to uncle Frank and Auntie Angela.

Everyone got their materials they needed and started working. We heard banging maybe screwing on the roof so we knew the men showed up.

Maura: J do you need any help? Yes I see you don't want to paint. Please pass me that pipe wrench the middle one. After wards please open up the boxes for the toilets. Please don't lift them. We will do that together.

I watched Maura and I saw an opportunity to propose to Jane. I bought an engagement ring for her several years ago when we were dating. I had it resized when recently.

Maura: J you know we had our ups and downs over the years. We probably will have more . I truly believe we are soul mates and we made it back to be a couple. I trust you with my life.

Jane was lifting the old toilet up. I waited until she placed it down since this bathroom tile floor didn't need to redone nor did I want any tiles broken.

Jane: Maur are you okay? Your sweating.
Maura: Jane Clementine Rizzoli will you marry me tomorrow?

Jane smiles with the seal in her hand and stops.

Jane: Yes doc I will. I have been waiting to find the right time to ask you too. I have been scared. Frankie and Frost said I shouldn't because you love me. I don't have your ring with me right now.

Jane gets up and helps me up off my knees. I place her ring on her ring finger and we kiss.

Jane: I guess two weddings will be happening tomorrow. Our guest list would be about the same. Maybe 10 more people. We have our daughter. I rather we take a family honeymoon with out nieces in the summer time when they are out of school.

Maura agrees. Maura calls Izzy and asks her to make a another cake but this one in pink, yellow and light green with fresh flowers. I can hear Izzy screaming and saying something I didn't understand. Maura tells her it will be a surprise to the family except for Katelyn and Barry. Katelyn will be Maura's maid of honor and Barry would be my best mate. She ends the call.

Jane: Babe please go get our daughter, Frost and Katelyn and have then come in here.