7

I woke seeing a glimpse of a man staring at Maura and I. I got my gun from under my pillow.
He tells me he is her father. He checks on her periodically and no one nor alarm will keep her away from his daughter's.  Maura wakes up.

Maura: Paddy why must you come when I am asleep.  I am glad I am covered up. This is Jane Rizzoli my girlfriend.
Paddy: Yes your mom and sister told me when I was waiting for them to get home from dinner tonight. I saw the game you played. Jane you play quite well.
Jane: Thank you but please leave before I shoot you for breaking in my condominium. 
Paddy: Jane you won't get a shot out so don't bother. Just don't break my daughter's heart or it will be you who dies.

He leaves immediately my alarm is turned backed on.

Jane: What the hell he's your father?
Maura: Jane yes he is the Irish mob leader that my mom and adoptiver mother loved. It's a long story.  He will not hurt you. I know he said he would but don't worry about it. I will have my mom talk to him. He won't go against my mother. I know I should of told you sooner. I didn't know you own a gun.
Jane: I keep it in my holster and you don't see it. I have a permit for it.  If you hadn't woke up and stated he was your father, he would of been dead.

Maura asks me to put my gun away and never to shoot her biological father.  I put my gun away and move closer to her.
Maura places her head by my side and shoulder. We eventually fall asleep.

In my dreams, I keep thinking what Paddy stated to me. I wake up and make us app breakfast with Frosts help. We all sit eating our breakfast.

Jane: Nina and Barry we had an intruder in my bedroom last night.  He bi passed the alarm. His name is Paddy O'Doyle. He is head of the Irish mob and is Maura and Katelyn's biological father.
Barry: Wow Maura are you two okay?
Maura: Yes I barely found out along with my sister.  He always checks on us along with my mother and makes sure we are safe. My sister and I are millionaire's and his men keeps us safe. 

Jane looks at me and doesn't say anything. We finish with our breakfast.  Nina and I clean up and we all leave for school.

Maura: Jane I know this is alot to take in. If you don't want to see me anymore, I totally understand.
Jane: Maura Dorothea Isles I don't scare easy even with a mobster Don. I fell in love with you. He's just an over protective father. I prefer he stay away when we are being intimate.
Maura: I will text him and he will make sure his people will as well as him.

We get out and head to our class for more exams.

Several days had passed we are eating dinner at her mother's home with my family and hers along with our friends and there family.  I thought I seen mansions before but her mother's was just wow.  My mother loved her decor when she gave us a tour.

Esmi: Jane I spoke with her father. He won't.
Jane: Thank you. I will protect her with my life. He doesn't scare me nor his goons. Thank you for hosting us all.
Esmi: I loved the dishes of food your mother brought.  I may have been hosting it,but she and your family brought most of it . When she called me to ask Mr how many people and why, I  was shocked she would cook for so many.
Jane: Dr. Martin my mother is use to cooking for many. We always have leftovers to eat and freeze.

We said our goodbyes.   Tomorrow morning we were going to Lake Tahoe with Nina, Barry,  Frankie and his girlfriend,  Katelyn and her boyfriend.