37

Jane: You two don't stay up long.
Julianne: We won't.  Love you both.
Olivia: Did my mom and Drake fall asleep?
Jane: Your mom did.

Olivia said she loved .. Maura and I both kissed them goodnight before we went to our room. Jane made sure she locked the door this time. We both got undressed and got into bed after we took our pills with some water.  Maura got between my legs and placed her head on the middle of my breasts.  We said goodnight and fell asleep.
The following morning we woke up to the aroma of bacon and coffee. We went to the restroom and used it than got our makeup and got dressed to play golf.

Katelyn: About time you two came down.  The girls already left. I made sure baby girl had money for lunch. She didn't want to wake you two up to ask for lunch money.
Maura: Sis thanks.  I owe you how much?
Katelyn: Nothing she is my niece too. You do know they have dates for the concert and the sleepover right?
Maura: Yes but Izzy said she would be sleeping with them in the same room along with Tommy and Jill.
Ain't nothing happening that will get out of hand.
Jane: I already threatened the three of them as well as Joey. Joey sad she would peek in on them during her shift to make sure.

We finished our breakfast and left. The maid's would be here to clean. It didn't take us long to get there.

Kiki: So newlyweds how's it going as a couple and being a parent.
Jane: Auntie we were getting out of the jacuzzi when our daughter walked in on us. She said if we weren't her moms. I didn't give her a chance to finish. I threatened her no concert. Maura turn red.
Katelyn: I would loves to been a fly to see that. Aye, at least it was a compliment.

Jane: Katelyn look.

My wife flipped off my sister. My sister said Jane only wished.  We all laughed except Jane who told her to fuck off.  We got into the golf carts and drove to the first hole. We played all 18 holes.  Gloria had creamed us than Kiki, than Jane , than Drake.  Katelyn and I sucked today. We turned in the golf carts and entered the club house patio and ordered either beers, lemonade or ice tea.

Gloria: I heard they are having their dates stay the night at my ex wife's home with her, Jill and Tommy shaperoning them.  I already told my daughter if she gets pregnant.  I will kill her boyfriend and cut him into small pieces starting with his dick while he is alive.
Kiki: Yup and Olivia said she won't. 
Jane: We don't have to worry about our daughter nor baby girl getting pregnant.  They both have girlfriends but if they catch an std or more. I will beat the shit out of their girlfriends.
Katelyn: You all ate too violent.  If my daughter did ,I support her one percent on her decision. Like a parent should be.

Katelyn glared at Gloria and Jane. Maura slapped Jane on her hand.  We paid our bill. Everyone left.