21

I woke up after one and the maid's were barely living. I introduced myself to them and they did the same.  I warmed up my lunch and drank it was a lemonade. I checked my cell no calls or text from Maura. I was hoping something.  Maura told me there are days she barely has time to use the restroom and eat. I know her mom Esmi Hope Martin cannot wait until she joins her business nor can Maura. I cleaned up and went to play pool for a bit.  I decided to wall outside with a bottle of water and walk around the grounds. The gardener and pool cleaner people were here doing their jobs. I introduced myself and met them. I asked the pool man to send me his bill to me in my name.He told me the next bill wouldn't be sent until two years from now.  He would check back with than.

Only my angel would pay that far in advance. I stayed outside for awhile and went inside to get my keys and headed to the hospital for dinner. This would be the last time I would eat with Maura.  I got into my car and turned up Earth Wind and Fire cassette in my car as I drove to the hospital. I found my angel.

Jane: Hey babe I figured we eat dinner together preferably alone.

Jane kisses me and I tell her let me warm up our food and asked her to get us some water. Jane goes to pay for our water and sits in the cafeteria as I am waiting for our food of enchilada pie , Spanish rice and beans to warm up.
We are seating and enjoying the food that Jane made us.

Maura: Thanks for the photos.  The room came out nice. I only asked your aunt's to help you because I love you and don't want you to exert yourself. I also have some of your tests come back from the lab. I have a prescription for a bladder infection but that is all that is showing up so far.
Jane: Thank you for loving me. I spoke with your pool guy.  I asked him to send me the bill. He send in two years and he would have to check with you. I can only imagine how far you are ahead of your other bills.
Maura: The dishes you have made me are delicious. My colleagues who I have shared say your a catch and a good cook.
Jane: Your changing the subject.
Maura: Am I?
Jane: Doc I am serious. I would like to pay for more than just the groceries. May I pay for the alarm and maintenance on your vehicles?
Maura: I  will compromise babe. YOU CAN PAY FOR THE FLUIDS CHANGES, TUNEUPS, TIRES ROTATED AND GAS.

Jane smiles and says thank.  She will get my one Mercedes at home done including the tires rotated. She said she would drive my car home and bring back tomorrow with it gassed, fluids changed and tires rotated.
Maura: Babe my dinner time is up. Here's my keys and I will text you the alarm codes for my safe that has my other keys in it as well the codes for the garages.

We kissed and Jane walks me back to the ER and kisses me again before she leaves in my car in the doctor's parking lot.

I turn on Maura's car and it's playing classical music.  I chuckled and turn it to 80's satellite radio station and back our of the parking space and head home. I go to the drive thru to get myself a coffee.  I need to stay awake and do some work on a case.  I finally get home and park my gal's car in the garage and toss the empty coffee cup when I walk pass the garbage dumpster. Only rich people with huge homes have a dumpster. I am finally in my office working on a class action suit against a drug company. It's a big case which will be good for my career. My boss has faith me and I don't want to blow it. I am hoping this case will be one of many so I can open up my own firm and get more lawyers and others to work for me.
I finally go to bed around 2 in the morning. I wake up at nine make myself breakfast and leave to get Maura's car worked on at the place she takes it to. I am there for three hours because I didn't have an appointment. One of Paddy's man drove her other car here.  I paid over 800 dollars for both. We head to shell gas station to fill them up. The one guy leaves for the house while another follows me to the hospital.
Jane: I  hope you didn't give my portion of lunch away? Here's your keys.  Both vehicles are done Next time, I will make an appointment.

Maura thanks me and kisses me. She introduces me to a male doctor and male nurse. The male nurse was eating my food so I bought myself some lunch and sat with them to get to know her colleagues.  They left ten minutes after I sat down which I was glad.

Jane: I am glad they left. Tomorrow I go back to work in court fighting a drug company over a class action suit.
Maura: J I  know. I and a few others got subpoena to testify on behalf of Pfizer.
Jane: I didn't know. I haven't received all the witnesses names .I  won't be gentle because your one of them.
Maura: Do your best babe even against me. I wouldn't want it any other way. I knew you were the attorney when I saw your files .I  just chose not to mention it to you.

We were done with our lunch.  I walked Jane to her car and kissed her. I saw my dad so I told her bye.

Paddy: I hear you have your first court case for Pfizer and Jane is the attorney for the people suing them. How you feel about that?
MAURA: I am nervous it's my first . I will do my best.  I wish Jane wasn't the attorney again Pfizer but if she wins it will make her career better. Dad thanks for checking up on me and reducing the people.  I need to go back to work.

I turned around when I heard an ambulance. I turned again to say bye to Paddy but he was gone.