39 Epilogue

We were having a blast in Hawaii and seeing as much as we could while we were here. This was my first time being in Hawaii so Maura was the tour guide because she has been to Hawaii numerous times. She flew us here and we went to several islands. Our daughter would call us after 8 her time so  we could keep her in the loop. She told us for not to do anything she wouldn't do with a gal.
Jane: Julianne here you go again. Your mother and I hope you are having safe sex.
Julianne: Mom I am. I know how to keep myself safe.  I know I cannot always rely on her for safety.  Don't worry I don't have oral sex. I got to go have to eat dinner and do my school work.

We both told her bye and we loved her.

Maura: We know she is smart but she still can catch an std. As you know,  some are not curable.
Jane: Babe if she catches something,  we will be there for her.

Maura and I were having so much sex that Maura bought several packages of sheets to change daily. She doesn't trust the hotel staff to change the bedding all the time. She has proven it to me before using a light that showed our dried juices.  It creeper me out when she did that a hotel we were staying at several years ago. Our vacation went by too fast. We brought souvenirs home for our family. I purposely bought my little brother a t shirt stating ' this is all I got from Hawaii' Jill and our family laughed.  He said he would wear it sometimes on his casual days at his dental office so his patients would get a kick out of it.  Which he did.He sent us photos with his staff and some patients.

Several months passed. Maura was now working at her mother's clinic making excellent money and not having to work long hours. I would feel bad when I took work home or stayed late work on cases. We finally were on Italy with our nieces on our honeymoon.  We told them our expectations as well as their parents. We would sometimes go off on our own or at times we do things together. Maura and I were finally getting the parenting down. Julianne broke up with her girlfriend after she found out she cheated on her. She bounced back and started playing the field.  Maura and I knew we did too but being a parent wasn't easy seeing her heart broken, anger our bursts and depression because of her being polar. We always supported her and at times grounded her.
Maura and I never regretted adopting her.  Maura and I had our disagreements and sometimes slept in different rooms in Maura's house.  In the end,  we always had make up sex.
The end