36

We had woken up and Maura talked me into doing yoga. YOGA wasn't my think but to make my wife happy I did it. We finished and my body hurt. Maura had made a bath for me that was not hot but enough for my body to relax with the Epsom salt. I made sure I bandages Maura up so the salt wouldn't hurt her. We were getting out when we forgot to lock the bathroom door and our daughter walked in.
Julianne: Wow if you two weren't my mother.
Jane:Don't you dare finish that sentence. If you do you won't be going to the concert with your cousins and uncle being the chaperone.

Maura blushed. I just glared at my daughter as I handed my wife her robe and a towel. As Julianne was walking out the bathroom, she said she picked up food from our aunt Kiki's restaurant that was a diner in the bay area well known.  It was constantly busy and the line to get in during certain times and days were very long. We dried off and got into our sweat pants and tank tops with our adidas adilettes on that matched our adidas sweat pants. As we walked downstairs , Maura asked me would I really keep her from going. I told her most definitely.  I guess I would be basically the father and hard ass parent . My wife would be the mother and softie.

Julianne: I got us milk shakes,turkey burgers with the works, fries , onion rings and three slices of apple pie. I worked out already enough calories at practice.  I know you two definitely have with the markings I saw on your bodies.

We all sat down and Julianne told us about her day. She said she had a game and wanted us to come. We told her of course we be there.  She said afterwards she and Avery and a few others would like to spend the night over Izzy and Joey's house for pizza, beverages and scary movies after the concert. We told her yes as long as her school work was finished in its entirety.  She finished before us even the apple pie before she headed to do her bedroom to do her school work.

Maura: J how you feeling?
Jane: A little sore but it's manageable.  I feel like I am getting old and out of shape.
Maura: Babe you are far from that. Your just out of practice and the duration. Plus bring dominant didn't help.

We finished our dinner. Jane got up to get the vanilla bean icecream out.  I laughed when she just used the ice cream scooper to take a bite of the icecream.

Maura: You know now only the two of us will eat that one.
Jane: There is another one and it's labeled baby girl on it.  She has already eaten some of it. How much I have no clue.

Jane scooped two small scoops on my apple pie in my foam container.  Jane used the scooper too to feed herself the slice apple pie.

Maura: Your a pig but all mine.

Jane looks at me as she continues eating the icecream.  I couldn't believe she ate the rest of it.

Jane: WHAT I WAS HUNGRY AND OUR DAUGHTER DID POINT OUT WE WORKED ALOT IF CALORIES OFF.
Maura: Do the dishes goof ball. I am going to pick a movie for us to see.  My sister and Drake should be here soon to watch it with us.
Jane: I forgot about that.  Izzy and Joey's are coming too with Olivia. Julianne and Olivia are going to study.
Maura: I guess we will get use to have a high school teenager who has friends/ family over to study.
Jane: I am getting the hang of being a parent. I will be the disciplinarian one. 
Maura: I can be one too just not as good as you.

Jane grasps her chest like she is hurt. I laugh and go to the theater room to find a movie for us four to watch.  I make sure I have four small pillows and two blankets.
Jane comes in with my identical twin sister with Drake.

Drake: I brought us a six pack of Coronas. Katelyn brought m&m's and red vines.
Katelyn: I brought our bags and golf clubs too for tomorrow.  Auntie Kiki and Auntie Gloria expect us to be there early.  Only two movies before we go to bed. Olivia took her stuff up to baby girls room to sleep there.

We all open a beer and Katelyn handed us the candy to get some.  Jane took some m&m's why I took some red vines as we started watching the movie. We finished one and half before Drake told us Katelyn had fallen asleep. We told  him to sleep downstairs so he wouldn't have to carry her far. I turned off the movie and cleaned up while Jane went to carry their bags to the bedroom.