24

I returned home before my and Maura's family and open everything up and place it in her back pack. I enclose a new I phone with glass protector and case on it with one of the chargers.   I place it the back pack on her bed. I text Maura saying we need to buy her a car. Maura says she would like a truck more as she always wanted one since she likes sports so much. I tell her what I bought so far. She tells me to go buy her sports equipment including golf bag and everything for golf. She reminds to get two towels one Oakland A's and one Boston Red Sox but the golf bag has to be Red Sox.  I tell her everyone is not back yet. She laughs. She states to me I should know better. She went with people who love to shop like her.  I end the call and call my auntie Kiki.

Kiki answers her cell.  I ask her to ask my daughter what type and what color truck she wants. She asks her and than she tells me. I hang up and leave again. I now heading to dealership with my checkbook. I arrive and tell then I want this one once I test drive it and what I want and expect to be thrown in at their cost.  We haggle on the cost when I  return.   I tell them to have it towed to my home. The guy tells me in an hour. I take a photo of it for Maura and text her it. I tell her it's on my insurance and is paid for a year.  She doesn't respond so I know she is busy.

Everyone arrives back with everything.  I knew they would spoil her but this was beyond being spoiled.  Katelyn's adopted daughter hugs me and tells me she got out of school and her mom came and got her on the way back. I asked them to all leave because I want this to be our moment. They left and than her truck arrives. I had already put all of the sports items in her garage.