38

The week went by fast. Julianne and her team lost by 7 points. We still praised her how well she did. She left to go take a shower. We told Izzy, Jill and Tommy to make sure nothing happens. My MA told them too. Jill left to go home to do some paper work. She would meet them later at the house with food and beverages. The rest of us left to have Greek food for dinner. Maura and I got ours to go. We both were tired and just wanted to relax at home and eat than go to bed. NO SEX JUST SLEEP AFTER WE TOOK A SHOWER. Besides having sex and being parents was a lot of work. Maura was actually done being a resident with all the required hours. She didn't realize until her mentor called her and told her to submit her hours,study for the upcoming long test and pay the fee. I paid her fee. I was proud of her getting this far. She accepted me paying without a fight. She was going to take her test in two weeks. She said she was confident she pass on the first time because of photographic memory.

The concert went well. The adults made sure the teenagers behaved. Maura was taking her test this morning. Julianne, myself and our families were more excited and worried than she was. I was outside waiting for her with some of Paddy's men. Paddy even showed up before hand to wish her luck. We were going to tell him thank you and he left before we knew it.

Maura: Katelyn and I dislike when he does that. It even bugs our mother.

I kissed my wife and wished her luck.

We waited the time which wasn't long. Maura exited the testing area alot sooner than the time allotted. She said the ladies and men looked at her. One man suggested she check her answers ad well as her written responses. Maura told me that she told him about her photogenic memory. She said he said it must be nice. Since she was the first one done. We waited for her results. Within an hour we were told she aced it. The same man came out to congratulate her. He told her they would send her license to her.
Jane: Doc I am so happy for you. Who would take a test so soon but you?
Maura: Babe actually two others did too.

I drove us to her mom's clinic so she could tell her once her family leave was up she join her in her plastic surgery clinic .

That evening we all went to dinner to celebrate at my cousin's restaurant. Julianne was so proud of her mom. She saved some of her money from her part time job and bought her a medical bag with her 4 initials on it. I bought us two tickets to go to Hawaii for a week. Julianne would be staying with my brother Frankie and his family.