9

Barry, Frankie, and Drake cooked bbq tri tip for dinner for us all. Maura and Katelyn baked apple pies for dessert. Nina, Linda and I made the sides for dinner. We all ate in various areas of the main cabin. Drake, Katelyn, Maura and Frankie brought food and a beverage with napkins and utensils out to the men around the property.
We all enjoyed our dinner and dessert.  We all cleaned up. We decided to change into sweats and go outside to watch the stars and listen to the water and animals. We hear a shot.  Only one.

One of the men tells us it was a rattle snake that was trying to enter the area where we were at.  The man calls the sheriff's office to tell them he shot  rattle snake. There was no need to send a patrol car out. Maura ends up speaking with the desk sargeant as she is the property owner.  She agrees with the man statement and end the call than hands the man his cell back to him.

We stayed outside until close to one than we all went inside to shower, sleep or do whatever.

The following morning we all woke up and made breakfast than cleaned up. Some did laundry and the others which was Maura and I went for a nice jog in the area with several of Paddy's men who jogged with us and others who drove vehicles.

Maura: J let's take a shower and head off to the casino to gamble and ear lunch. The others want to go to.
Jane: They exercised here in the cabin. I am glad we went for a run and took in alot of clean air. This area is gorgeous.
Maura: This cabin was my Nani Isles. She left in her will for me along with an inn, sporting good store and a gun range here.  I will give out cards to everyone here with their names and percentages are embossed on each card. Everyone has a different amount that can be used at any of my properties in person or online. I just get a text when someone uses it and the business name. I don't get the items on what they purchase. I am glad we just cuddled last night.  I know your brother stated that Rizzoli need to have sex every day.
Jane: Its true but for me it's not necessary. What matters to me in the conversation and being in the same room.

We were done with the shower and getting ready. Jane had a pair of black jeans with a real cotton top with her gold necklace and bracelet with a pair of diamond stud earrings I bought for her birthday. She had a pair of ray ban glasses and looked so cute with a bag criss cross over her shoulder.  I knew she had her gun but where was unknown to me. She had a pair of Nike tennis shoes. I had a pair of white jeans with white adidas tennis shoes,  blue cotton blouse,  my designer sunglasses with a my purse and my gun in my holster which was in in waist holster with a black leather belt. We met everyone downstairs and left for the casino. Several of Paddy's men stayed back.