31

Maura returns with them. I am done installing the toilet and replacing the faucet and plumbing for the sink. Maura closes the door.

Maura: You three we have something to tell you but you cannot repeat it and definitely not scream nor cry.

The three promise. Maura tells them only Izzy is the other person who knows.

Jane: Maura proposed to me in here. I accepted. Julianne we are letting you know because we would like you to walk us down the aisle. Everyone knows I am not really happy with my dad right now. Frost I want you to be my best mate.
Maura: Katelyn I would like you to be my maid of honor. Will you three do these for us too.

They hugged us and agreed. We tell them just wear what they had planned. We have our clothes to wear which won't be fancy. Barry tells us he is leaving once we tell him the colors. He will go buy flowers for us and needs to do it now. Katelyn says she is going with him and she will keep the flowers at her home. They leave us with our daughter. We go to the other bathroom where no one is in. We help. Jane with this toilet. It's heavier than the other one she says.

Julianne: You two I want to cry so bad. I am happy that not only I am a Rizzoli but my parents will be married. THIS IS SO AWESOME. I AM HONORED TO WALK YOU BOTH DOWN THE AISLE IN MY TUXEDO.

We kiss our daughter and finish the second bathroom. Julianne asks to see the ring. Maura tells her it's an heirloom. It was her Nani Isles. Jane tells Maura she will see hee ring tomorrow as well as hee wedding ring. Her wedding ring was her Nani Rizzolis. She got it because she was the eldest grandchild. My mom removes the ring so no one else sees it. I Iaugh where she places it.

Jane: Come on no one will know it's in my bra. It won't fall out trust me.
Maura: Babe please put it on your necklace and just keep it under your t-shirt.

Julianne leaves and I gladly help my wife and we make love really quick than wash up. We exit and Tommy sees us.

Tommy: Really you two they haven't had the chance to have sex here.

Jane slaps him and he says ouch and walks away. We have two more bathrooms to do.
Kiki and Gloria leave to go order more furniture for this house. We want to make sure the master bedroom and ensuite and kitchen is done for Sunday. Everything else can be done during the week.

The pizza and beverages arrive around seven . Everyone is back. Our aunt's brought the bedroom furniture back with them in kiki's truck including everything for their master bedroom. My brother and the rest of us will be moving their stuff after we eat dinner and clean up the place. No bachelor nor Bachelorette party nor bridal party, nor rehearsal dinner is occurring since it's a last minute event. Esmi made arrangements to push the sale through. Money does talk.

Katelyn: We got everything done. They look really nice. Julianne text Barry that she was wearing a black tuxedo. We knew what to get her.

Everyone let's get going and packing up their place. My brother and sister in law got them two rooms at the Marriott. Baby girl is staying with our parents. They have what they are wearing with them. There is no need for them to return home.

Jane turns on the alarm after we all are out. We all take off to pack the boxes that Nina and Stella bought earlier.