22

I arrived home and a social worker is waiting for me with a teenager girl that Maura and I have been trying to adopt before we had broken up. Neither of us informed the social worker. She assumed when I spoke with her we got a house together. I didn't say anything to her that we barely got back together not too long ago or death threats. She knew Maura was wealthy and this probably was the reason for security.  I let her assume alot.  We entered the house.
Social worker: Ms. Rizzoli the adoption paper work finally went through.  I would of brought Julianne Tuesday to you but the court got delayed giving me the court documents for you and Dr.  Isles. Is Dr. Isles here?
Jane: I am just returning from the hospital.  She is working and won't return until Friday morning.  Julianne Nicole I an so happy you're here. We will have you in one of the guest rooms until we set up a bedroom to your liking.
Julianne: You know I am Red Sox fan and I know Maura isn't. 
Jane: Maura and I  will decorate it however a teenager like yourself wants it to be.
Social Worker: Here are your copies of the adoption paper work, her social security card, her medical information,  her schoo records, birth certificate with your names on it, her luggage and other items of hers and her bank book with you and Dr. Isles as the trustees on her account.

The social worker left. I hugged my daughter and she reciprocated.  She hadn't eaten lunch so I  made her lunch.

Julianne: May we go see Maura at her job?
Jane: Yes let me make a call real quick.

I left the kitchen and called Maura.  Maura answered.

Jane: Maura our daughter is eating lunch. Once we are done. We are coming to see you at her request.  Maur are you there? Baby don't cry.
Julianne: Jane are you talking to Maura?

I nod and Julianne holds her hand out. I hand her my cell. Julianne tells her it's okay to cry.  She cried Friday and most yesterday too. Mom we will be there shortly we can cry together.

She ended the call and the two of us left for the hospital.

Julianne: Mom do I get weekly allowance and what school will I be enrolled in?
Jane: Yes we will decide how much each week. You be enrolled in the school your cousins go too. Remember you met them once.
Julianne: I  know how to cook some  but want to learn from you two and Nani Rizzoli.

I forgot about my parents and siblings our relatives.  They don't know this occurred. I will be working so I will ask my mom to enroll her and take care of her at the house until  I return home. I need to get her school supplies and definitely clothes. Maura will do the shopping with her on Friday.  I will have to look at her clothes to see if I need to buy some today. We are listening to a radio station she likes and she is singing. We finally arrive at the hospital and I park. More ambulances are arriving.

Jane: We will have to wait for your mom out in the lobby.  She maybe a awhile.  In the meantime,  I will call her to let her know, along with her sisters brother and her mom and my family.

Julianne sits down and is listening to music on her I pod.
I call Maura to let her know.  She says her mom and my mom are on their way. They want to take her shopping.  They know I dislike shopping so I  get to do the school supplies shopping.