32

Maura: Julianne you go take your shower it's late sweetie. We are all tired.  Tomorrow is a big day for our family.  We did alot.

Julianne left to take a shower. 

Maura: J I  would like  the legal papers to.be done before the wedding.  This is Katelyn, Olivia and my present to our daughter.
Jane: Maura are you sure you want our daughter to have that much of percentage of the winery business in Italy?
Maura: Most definitely..Olivia has her percentage too. Who knows maybe both of them will work in the winery business one day. If not, she will have a percentage of it.  Olivia signed hers a few years ago. She cannot sell it to no one except myself, Katelyn , you and now Julianne. This is what my grandparents wanted for their grandchildren.

Jane left to work on it. I went to a take a shower. I know she is worried that if we divorce this could cause problems.  This isn't what my grandmother nor grandfather wanted us to worry about.

I am on my laptop reviewing the legal documents for Olivia Martin's. I just have to change and write one to include Julianne in it. I just hope Maura and Katelyn don't regret their decision. Even though Maura and I broke up. I never once used my percentage.  I just voted on areas of the business, read the reports and given my input. They didn't always like it. Those were  the only time I had contact with Maura . It was never in person. It eas just through emails to her and Katelyn. I never could understand why Dr.Esmi Hope Martin never owned a percentage of the winery business nor did I ask. I was done in forty minutes. I printed it out.  I signed it and dated it.  The others would do it during the wedding.  I logged off my lap top and took the document to the our bedroom. Maura could sign it tomorrow along with Olivia and Katelyn Martin than our daughter Julianne Nicole Rizzoli.  I was glad Maura and I gave Julianne the decision to choose her last name when
Maura and I started the adoption process which took to many years.  Maura was sound asleep when I entered our bedroom . She was actually snoring and drooling a little. I gathered what I needed to take a shower and change into.

Maura...I  was dreaming about a fancy wedding I always dreamed about to a man.I  never imagined marry a woman really and be the one to propose. I still couldn't believe I did it in the restroom .

Jane...I got into bed and got situated. It never matters where I am in bed. Maura always finds me evej when she is sound asleep.   One arm and leg draped over my body.  Me in my shorts and sports bra. Maura naked. I kissed the top of her head and stated I was lucky even when we disagree. I nodded off to sleep.

The following morning the relatives showed up early to finalize the everything in the tent and Maura's home.

Maura: Katelyn and Olivia will you please come with me to my office  I need your signatures and for you to write the date next to your signature. Jane and I already have.

I hadn't seen Jane since breakfast when we ate in bed thanks to our daughter. The dj was setting up.  Juanita and some of her employees were here already setting up. Izzy set up Laura and Frankie's cake first. When people saw the second cake,they just thought Izzy made a second one just to make it. My niece and sister read the legal document before dating and signing it. Katelyn placed it in her purse.  I locked up my office and went to my bedroom to get ready.  Jane was getting ready in one of the guest room. Frankie and Laura were in different guest rooms getting ready.