6

Jane had her basketball game today. I bought my mom, sister and I tickets to see her play against Duke University.  We were all decked out in Stanford colors with our whistles in our hands except my mother bought an air horn.  I contacted Barry and asked him to contact her family in hoping we could meet up at the game. My mother promised she would take us all to eat for dinner including her teammates and coaches.   We are at the game in various seats when they announced the players to come out on the court. My mom uses her air horn when they announced her name. Jane looks up and smiles. Her smile has such an effect on me even when she blew a kiss at me. The crowd went wild and the announcer states " we have a newbie who our own Rizzoli apparently  loves." I blushed and jane ran up to my sitting area on the bleacher and kissed me.

Jane: Hello Dr. Martin and Katelyn. I am glad you came with your daughter to see me. My angel here is my sweet jacket to wear.
Esmi: Jane I will be taking us all out to dinner including your family,  friends, teammates and coaches. Please let your coaches and teammates know that I reserved a restaurant room for us all.
Jane: Wow, I will and thank you.I hope they have steak.

My mother laughs and tells her yes. The referee is blowing his whistle. Jane leaves and gets in her position on the court.  It was fascinating to see her play and get all sweaty not just for me when we are alone. They won the game by three points. She told them all and they said they needed to take showers. They would meet us out front. The coaches wanted to bring their families.  My mom told Jane the more the merrier as a response to my text to her. She smiled and left to go take a shower.

Maura: Mom thanks for doing this for us.
This is her brother, Frankie, her two friends Barry and Nina.
Esmi: It is nice to meet you all. I am Katelyn and Maura's mother.
Angela: I am Angela her mother. This is my husband,  Frank Senior and our son Tommy. It's so thoughtful for you to take us all out to dinner.  Frank and I would like to pay for half of it.
Esmi: Angela it's nice to meet you all but it won't be a problem. I have called in the order already a few minutes ago. It will be a buffet style and I asked for seafood and steak to be included as Jane loves her steak.  

Esmi tells us the name of the restaurant. It's at the Hilton and it's under her name. We all leave little by little.
Maura tells us she will drive with Jane than waits.

Maura: Jane you didn't dry your hair.  I don't want you to get sick.
Jane:  It will be almost dry by the time we arrive. Everyone will follow us. I am glad everyone else gets to come to dinner with us. We are all starving.

Jane opens the passenger door and holds her hand out like a gentle woman. I use her hand to get inside.  She closes the door and kisses me. She gets in and we both put on our seat belts on. Jane opens the sun roof and windows.  She holds my hands with no music.  We talk the entire thirty three minutes there.  Sure enough her hair us almost dry. She brushes it before we get out. She rushes over to open my door.

Jane: My lady see it's almost dry. She kisses me again and her teammates whistle. The coaches tells her teammates to behave.  We all walk into together.

Maura: I am Maura Isles.We all are with Dr. Esmi Martin party.

We walk with the hostess to the banquet room. We placed our purses down and get in line.  We serve ourselves and get our drinks.

Esmi: Everyone thank you for coming this evening. I am glad everyone made it here.  I am pleased to know my daughter found someone who will make her happy.  Angela Rizzoli will say the prayer before we all eat.

My mother says the blessing. My father comes and hugs me and tells me to give him time to come around.  Maura tells him it's okay. She is getting use to us being together too and it's not easy for her either. He smiles and shakes her hand. My father goes back to his  chair and we we begin to eat our food and beverages.

Jane: The evening went well Maur. My dad will eventually come around. I  think what you stated helps him.
Maura: I am glad. Everyone got along. My mom paid for the bill. I have a bag packed with my school stuff. I was hoping to stay at your place tonight.
Jane: Maur I love you too. Where's your bag?
Maura: It's in my mother's car.

Maura and I walked hand in hand to her mother's car.  Our parents and siblings were talking when we went to her mothers Mercedes.
Angela was thanking her mom for the wonderful dinner and company. Everyone else had left.

Jane: Dr. Martin thank you for this evening.  Everyone had enjoyed themselves. I noticed my coaches tried to pay but instead they left a tip for the employees like everyone else did.
Esmi: I am glad everyone enjoyed themselves. I know I did.
Katelyn: Sis here is your bag. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Ouch mom that hurt.
Esmi: It was meant too. I raised you better than that.

The rest of laughed especially after my mother hit Tommy in the back of his head for his inappropriate statement.

We said our goodbyes and left.

Jane: My brother Tommy is the most of us Rizzolis who gets slapped the most than me. Frankie hardly gets hit.
Maura: Katelyn does too. As for myself, it's rarely.  I raised by my adoptive parents. Esmi my mother, I am still getting to know.

Jane looks at me at the signal light with so much care. I know she wants to ask me questions but doesn't . I tell her in due time I will disclose more about my upbringing. I am hesitant to tell her I am a millionaire along with my sister Katelyn. I own more properties than my twins sister thanks to my Nani Isles. We finally arrive and Jane backs her jeep in the garage. We get out and she carries my bags along with hers inside.

Barry: Maura I  enjoyed myself as well as Nina. Nina is taking a shower. Ladies I will see you two tomorrow. Buddy don't be too loud tonight. We all have an early morning.

Maura takes a shower and gets into bed naked. 

Maura: Jane it's been a long day. I enjoyed myself. Please just hold me so I can sleep comfortably.
Jane: Anything you want but shit naked isn't going to be easy.  Do you always sleep in the buff?
Maura: 98 percent of the time.  Would you like me to wear some clothes?
Jane: No, I will get accustomed to this.

Jane holds me and we kiss some before we fall asleep.