18

I finally got out of the pool and Jane handed me a towel.
Jane: Maura this is going to be a long six months to find out if I have stds or not. I am glad I have toys to pleasure myself. 
Maura: I will be using mine too.  I hadn't had sex since us. I dated men but no women.  No one compared to you.

Maura gathered her clothes and went to take a shower. I went to our bedroom to look around to see where they put my stuff and put the rest of my stuff away. Maura's walk in closet were something else. I had one walk in the closet myself. I started putting my stuff away when Maura came from behind me and started kissing the back of my neck.  I was glad she had lounge wear. She promised she would wear clothes to bed until it was safe to have sex again. I knew this wasn't easy for her so I appreciated her willingness to do this for me. We talked about what we did when we were separated and our childhood.  

We fell asleep for the rest of the night. We didn't wake up until Sunday until close to ten. I made us chocolate chip pancakes with sausage links ,fresh cut fruit and two lattes.  Maura cleaned up my mess. We both had work to do for our jobs.  She left for work.  I had the entire mansion to myself.  I called my cousins, Nina and Barry to watch baseball and eat dinner.   I made dinner and asked one of Paddy's men to take Maura a plate to her job and text her telling it would be there for dinner. In my text, I told her my cousins, Nina and Barry were over here and we were watching baseball and eating dinner.
She thanked me and said I saved her having to eat Hospital food. She told me to make sure I cleaned up. I would see her on Friday for dinner. She would be home around 9 in the morning.

The game was over.  Yankees won. Everyone helped me clean up and left. I went to take a shower and went to bed. The contractor and his crew would be here at 7:30 to begin working.

At the hospital...I was finally going to sleep. Today was hectic in the ER.  This was my life for awhile until I passed my test and got enough hours in. I was going to work with my mom in plastic surgery.  I make alot of money not like I needed it. My student loans were paid for. I was debt free and it felt good.

The following morning they were Herr bright and early sawing and hammering.  Some were installing lights and painting.  I got on line and started ordering what I wanted.  The contractor said that he and his crew would be done today but not to use the shelves until they were dry.  Maura had left me a check last night for the rest of it to pay them. I finished ordering everything.  It would be delivered tomorrow.  I made myself some hot dogs with lemonade and some bbq chips for lunch. I went to get the letter my mom had written me. I ate, drank and read the letter. She apologized and asked me and Maura to show up for Sunday lunch at my parents home. I called her and told her I would think about. She told me our family along with Maura's would be there as well as Nina and Barry.

The men left and I decided to take a nap after I text my angel.  I told Maura I ordered the furniture and it would be here tomorrow.  I sent her pictures of the work they done. She said she liked it. She told me to rest.  I chuckled and told her I was going to take a nap after I we were done texting. I asked her how work was going. She told me too busy.  I told her my mom invited everyone over for Sunday for lunch including her family. She responded she was aware per her mom came by for lunch to tell her. We stopped texting.