3

With my sister gone , I still kept thinking why did I call Jane Yes, I am straight but she makes me feel good. It's an added bonus she is good in bed. My door bell rings and I answer it.

Maura: Please come in. I will take your bag and show you around.  Would you like to sleep in one of the guest rooms or in my room?
Jane: Whatever makes you more comfortable.  My roommate informed me you are straight. I don't want to presume we will have mind blowing sex again.

I noticed Maura blushes and looks adorable blushing in her adidas shorts,  adidas tank top barefoot. I am dressed in my flip flops, shorts and a tank top. I follow her as she is giving me a tour.She places my stuff in her bedroom  . My heart is beating fast .

Maura: I have everything in the theater room.
Jane: You have a beautiful home just like you. I have to leave here tomorrow by eleven thirty so I can go to my parents home for lunch. Would you like to come with me?
Maura: Thank you but Katelyn and I are spending the day with my mother for lunch and dinner.
Maybe another time.

My heart is beating fast. I just want to fuck Jane right now. I know she would not protest.  We are watching the movie and eating the popcorn and drinking the soda.  We keep peeking at one another during the movie.

Maura:Jane you have been the only female I ever been with.  Your beautiful,  attentive,  caring and amazing in bed.  I am confused but not willing to stop thinking about you.  I did tell my sister.  She told me just be myself and enjoy it. My family is open to anyone.  My sister is bisexual. 
Jane: I see.Does it bother you that we made love and most likely will again tonight?
Maura:With and only you no. I am not willing to tell others. 
Jane: My roommate Barry Frost knows.  He won't tell anyone.

Maura looked relieved and she laid her head in my lap. We continued watching another movie until we stopped and she turned the TV off. She got up and held her hand for me.

I got up and carried all the empty glasses and popcorn bowl.

Jane: Maura do you want these to be washed or placed in the dishwasher?
Maura? Dishwasher please.  Jane I should of asked you if you have any stds.
Jane: No and you?

Maura tells me no. We are walking to her bedroom.  I lock the door. She is almost undressed and I undress myself.
She gets in between my legs and starts nibbling, licking and kissing me.  She enters my vagina with two fingers and her tongue. I am shaking on how it makes me feel so dam fucking good. I cum on her tongue and she swallows everything.  I help her up and sit on the bed.

Jane: Your amazing and I don't know how lucky I can be.
Maura: Last night it was all about me. Tonight it's about you.  Have you ever been with a man? Do you use sex toys like a strap on?
Jane: Yes and yes but prefer women.

Maura gets up and leaves to her walk in closet. She returns with a phallus on and it's already wet. I smile as she asks me my preference.I  tell her to choose.
She has me turn around and for me not to get on all fours. My feet are on the ground and my arms are on the bed. She starts kissing my back as she enters my pussy slowly until I  am guessing as far as she can go. We both are moaning,  screaming one another's names. I feel scratches on my abs and hell I don't care. We both come several times. She finally pulls out and i lay on the bed horizontal.  She gets on top of me and enters me again while we touch one another's breasts moaning. She is fucking me good.  Her hands feel so good on my body.  She is enjoying my hands too and especially my mouth when I take one of her nipples in my mouth at a time. She is begging for more and who am I to say no.

We eventually fell asleep naked.