35

Julianne wrote us a note stating she left our breakfast in the oven and said to enjoy it and she would see us after school.

While we went downstairs to eat a late breakfast because we had lat night sex and morning sex. Maura finished cleaning up and went back upstairs to our bedroom.

Maura: I sent a town car to pick up Laura and Frankie to take them to the airport.  My pilot will fly them to Hawaii for two weeks instead of one week.  Avery went by there this morning and made them breakfast like our daughter left us. She even made breakfast for the driver. Avery sent this photo. ( photo above the chapter). I think  Avery had her vehicle in the garage. Your brother text me thanking me.
Jane: Maura Dorothea Isle Rizzoli  you are so sweet and caring.  Thank you you for cleaning up the kitchen while I pushed the dumpster so they could pick up. I cannot believe it was so full. The guy said they would return to the regular schedule.  The party rental people broke every thing down and took it now. I signed off of it.  The flowers my mom took to the church she attends.  She said my dad is still hurt. To be honest I don't care. He should of never cheated on her.

We went back to bed with bottles of water and two blue gatorades. We knew we will get thirsty and would need some electrolytes after sex.

Jane had me tied up to my liking. She was being the dominant one now sinceI was it this morning. I felt bad seeing the red marks from the rider crop I left on her back for not following my directions. She told me she did it on purpose because she wanted to be bad and get aroused which she did this morning.  She came multiple times with various sex toys used in and on her body. I had even scratched her.
Now it was her turn to have fun and make me come when she allowed it. I wasn't sure I could do it but would after she told me I would get whipped with the Ryder crop each time I came before she gave me permission.  I already disobeyed her twice for not asking permission to open the refrigerator to get orange juice out for us to drink and the other for pouring it without permission.

Jane: Maura what is your safe word?
Maura: doc

Jane smiled and laughed.  I was laying on my stomach tied up and was already a little most and turned on when I removed my robe and my lovely wife removed hers so she could tie me up.

Jane hit me once and it was okay on my left buttock.  The second one on the same side most definitely hurt. I let a few tears drip from my eye but she didn't know. I needed to be submissive as she was this morning.
She stopped and  asked me if I was okay. I told her yes. I heard the Ryder crop drop on the floor.  She left to get something and returned with lube to  place in areas she was apparently going to enter my body with. I was uncertain what it would he because of the angle she got on the bed.

Jane: You remember your safe word and please use it if it gets too much. Please don't do what you did a few minutes ago. I knew you were crying.  I know your body movements. They are in my memory as every part of your body is. I am already aroused and wet for you my angel.

Jane enters my vagina slowly.  I could tell it's  dido that has veins and is extra wide. She goes slowly in and out until I get accustomed to the width and length. My body is needing this so badly and she knows it when. I am dripping onto the sheet, breathing heavy and moaning her name.  She finally is all the way on me as our body allows us to be. She is riding me hard.

Maura: Daddy oh yes daddy, YEEEEEESSSS DADDY AH SHIT DADDY.  I AM GOING TO COME.
Jane: You don't have my permission to come.

Jane pulls out of me and was like a millisecond from coming.

Maura: Jane fuck stop being cruel and a tease.
Jane: I  didn't give you permission naughty girl.  I tell you when you can come and only than will you come. When I tell you stop. You stop. Do I need to say it another language for you to get it?
Maura: No daddy!

Jane renters me again and is adding a finger onto my clitoris.  She is making it hard not to come but I do everything not to come until I have permission.

Jane: You can come now until I tell you to stop. Do you understand doc?

Maura nods and I pull out.

Maura: Bitch what the fuck you do that for?
Jane: Nodding is not verbalized. I am no bitch.

I feel a slap on my ass hard over the welts and it stings. I say doc and she unties me. I massage each wrist with her massaging my ankles than my wrists.

Jane: I know you didn't come as you wanted to. Maur this is hard for me to do to my angel of my wide mi armor.
Jane has me roll over on my side to face her. She brings me closer to kiss me while she is crying. I never thought her being dominant would break her. I felt like an ass. 
Maura: Baby it's okay.  We will do it at your pace. I never want you to feel this way. We just need to be able to communicate more.
Jane: Maur I really wanted to but it was too hard.

We just held one another. Jane massaged my buttock where I has the welts and went down on me. I spread my legs and she got in between them kissing my liquid liquid hand tongue fucked me so well that I ended up squinting.  She laughed and used the tip sheet to wipe the fluids away from her face. She made her way up my body peppers kissing me until she got to mouth. We kissed with so much passion until we stopped.
Jane handed me some water for us to drink. She tossed the empty bottle on the carpet and opened a gatorade for us to drink. We only finished 1/3 of it before she placed the cap back and  laid it next to us. She got closer and told me she was a gonner the first glance when she saw me. I chuckled because I thought the same. We kissed a little more before she laid on her back with her legs spread enough for me to lay in between with my head on her v and she kissed me.

Jane: Good night Mrs. Rizzoli.
Maura: Good night.