2

I got out of bed and changed my sheets. I started a load of laundry and made my bed. I made myself a protein shake and drank it with only my robe wrapped around me. I finished it and placed it in the dishwasher. I got myself a towel and my eye goggles to go swimming. Katelyn and I have an indoor and outdoor pool in our home that our mother Esmi bought for us. I placed the towel on the side of the pool and put on my goggles. I got in and started doing laps after I turned on my watch.  I set the timer for an hour.

I got home at my condo and changed into my jogging attire  and made myself a protein shake. I finished it and placed it in my dishwasher. 

Jane: Frost you ready for a run?
Barry Frost: Jane you weren't home so I already went with Nina and your brothers. Where were you last night? You charged drinks on my tab.
Jane: I sure did. You didn't bother apologizing to the lady you spilled your drink on. I charged hers and mine on yours. I had a nice time getting to know her a little.
Frost: We were wondering where you went last night.  The look on your face means you got some. We only saw you dancing with Maura who is straight as an arrow. Jane did you have sex with her?
Jane: Yes and keep it to yourself.

My buddy said he would. I finished stretching and left with my keys, cell, my bottles of water, my bag with extra clothes including my toiletries and left in my jeep to the campus to work out and for basketball practice.  As I worked out and practice, all I could hear Frost telling me she was straight. Was Maura too drunk and not realizing until this morning we made love? Would she be more than a one night stand?  I couldn't get her out of my head.

Katelyn: Sis, I am home. I took an aspirin and I am going to bed.  Did you hook up with anyone?
Maura? YES AND IT WAS DIFFERENT BUT AMAZING. I NEVER REALIZED A WOMAN COULD BE SO ATTENTIVE AND AMAZING IN BED.
Katelyn: Was it the gal at the bar?
Maura: Yes but me being straight and her it's confusing.  Please don't say a word to anyone.

Katelyn and I pinky sweared. She told me it was okay.  I knew my sister was bisexual and our family accepted her sexuality.  I was done with my laundry so I left to go to campus to eat lunch.

Jane: I had finished my shower and decided to eat lunch on campus instead of going home. I had no idea I would see my goddess of angel again.

Maura: Jane  I wasn't expecting to run into you here. I know we both attend the same university. 
Jane: Please join me when you get your lunch.

My older brother, Frankie, Nina and Barry were approaching us. Nina told the guys they should be leaving so they wouldn't miss their green time.  I smiled at them and introduced them to Maura.  Barry kept his cool and they shook her hand.  She excused herself to go get her lunch.

Frankie: Sis see you later on. Let's go and play some golf.

We hugged than they left. Maura returns and sits across from me.

Maura: Jane I want you to know I am straight. I enjoyed myself and have no regrets. I would like us to be friends.

We ate our lunch and left. We exchanged cell numbers and parted our ways. I went home to throw my dirty clothes in the washing machine so I can start it. I got myself some ice tea and went to get my lap top and backpack. I had an exam coming up but also had to write my English paper which needed to be turned in on Monday.  I logged into my computer and opened up my document to the paper I started. I wanted to finish it today so I could study. Sunday I would go to my family lunch and wouldn't have much time to study.

I returned home after grocery shopping. My sister was still asleep.The cleaners was able to get the stain out of my dress.  The dress was now in my closet.

I was reading my school work and studying when my sister came into my bedroom.

Maura: No before you ask me. I need to study. So please leave. Please take a taxi cab home if you drink too much. Mom and I don't need a call telling us your hurt or dead.

Katelyn says okay and leaves the house. I  continue to study. I take a break and start cooking salmon with risotto and a nice green salad with balsamic vinegarette dressing with a glass of wine.  As I am eating, all I can think of Jane on how caring,  attentive, amazing kisser and lover.  Was she my lover? Did she see me as that?

I finished my dinner dinner and cleaned up. I went back to studying.

At Jane's and Barry's condo... I finished my paper and studying. Nina tells me dinner is ready.

I enter the kitchen and smell the aroma from the bbq ribs.

Jane: I finished my paper and studying. I hope you two are done.  My parents expect us by noon to be there. We probably won't leave until close to dinner and my MA will send us home with food for dinner and left overs.
Barry: We finished our papers and studying. I beat everyone at golfing today.  We were wondering if you will join us playing darts at the usual place and have some beers.
Jane: Thanks but not tonight. I am just going to go watch a movie and relax. I will see you at my parents tomorrow. Please take a taxi to and back.

They left after we cleaned up the kitchen.  My cell rang and it was my angel.

Jane: Hi I was thinking of going to see a movie tonight.  My roommate is gone.

Maura asked me to come to her place and for me to bring a bag of clothes.  She would have popcorn and beverages ready.  I told her I would be there in fifteen minutes.