20

I love being a doctor but the long hours and lack of sleep I could give up. I was awake at 5 to go to ER a multiple accident caused by a train. A total of 28 injured which didn't include the rest of people coming into the ER.

At the house  ... Bloody delivery people showed up at 8:39. They were scheduled from 8:30 to 12 noon.  My door bell rang and I dragged myself out of bed to answer it with my tank top and pajama pants on with my Terry cloth robe or Maura would kill me if I answered her door without it. I knew her cameras would catch it. Her place had cameras almost everywhere .

Morning we have a delivery for Jane Rizzoli.
Jane: Come in the room is to the right upstairs to the left. I am going to go  ahead and turn off the alarm and unlock the door.

The man left to tell the other people. I walked up the stairs yawning and got my slippers on than went to my office.  One man was coming up the staircase with a chair. It didn't take them long to set up everything. I inspected it all and signed off.

It's always a pleasure to do business with you Ms. Rizzoli. I will see myself out.
I went back down stairs and was getting ready to close the door when my aunt's arrived.
Kiki: Morning sweetie. We brought coffee and breakfast. Your aunt and are here to help you unpack and set your office up. Maura called me this morning. She doesn't want you to do too much.
Jane: Thanks Auntie .I  will text her later on with a photo thanking her.

We sat in the kitchen eating and drinking our coffee.

Jane: I will show you around minus Maura's office which is armed and locked. Thank you for breakfast. THEY HAD FROM 8:30.- 12 noon to be here. NOPE TUESDAY MORNING AT 8:39 THEY ARRIVE TO WAKE ME UP. THE CONTRACTOR AND HIS CREW WAS HERW BEFORE EIGHT TOO. MY TWO DAYS OFF AND I WOKEN UP TOO DANG EARLY.
Gloria: I brought some chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies since Maura told your aunt how many bags she had.
Jane: Thanks auntie.
Jane places one chocolate chip cookie as we are taking a tour of Maura's home. This place took a while.  The maid's were here to begin cleaning. Jane let them in and we went to her office to begin unpacking her office and setting it up. It took us about an hour after breaking down the boxes and her taking photo of her office to send to Maura and thank her. Maura didn't respond so we knew she was busy working . Jane  walked us out. She said she was going to take a shower and go back to sleep.

 She said she was going to take a shower and go back to sleep