15

Angela: Frank we messed up. She doesn't want to see any of us. We were being selfish.
Frank: We only wanted her safe.Now she won't be again. She just had to fall in love with her. I know Paddy will do Hua best. It's doesn't mean we won't be worried. Ang letw go home it's already after one in the morning. The boys are home already.

We left the hospital.

The following morning I woke up before Jane.  I took her vitals while she was asleep with drool coming down her mouth. She was waking up and asked for some water. I gave her some water with chips of ice.

Maura: Jane drink a little and eat the chips. Your tests cams back good. Your vitals are good too. I will be right back.  Let's get you up so you can brush your teeth and use the restroom . I need to do some paper work so you can leave.  I will make us breakfast which will taste better than the food they serve here.

I helped Jane to the bathroom than left.

I was sitting on the toilet thinking about my family. I know it hurt them. I needed to do what was best for me for once. I always looked out for my family and put their needs first before mine.  As for the money for my loans, I would pay Maura back each month as well as pay my bills and the food we eat in her home.

A/N The above photo is Maura's home.

I returned with a wheelchair and Jane's discharged paper work.

Maura: Please read this and sign it. You have to be pushed out in a wheelchair. Hospital policy and no getting out of it. They will take our bags to my Mercedes.  Your BMW and all of your stuff is at our home now.

Jane read and signed the discharge paper work.  I handed her copy and she got in the wheelchair reluctantly.  I dropped the other paper at the nurses station. As I was wheeling her out,
Jane: Maur I am going to buy the groceries for our home and pay you monthly for my school loan. It's not up for debate. I already have a gorgeous sugar mama as it is.
Maura: I won't argue with you . I know your a very proud woman and respect that.  I don't always agree with it but it's not worth arguing over it. I just want to get you home. 

We finally got Jane in my car with our bags.  I got in and drove off to my home. We finally made it home.

Maura: Jane I called Barry.  He is having Nina move in with him today. She moved out of the dorm.  Her parents are leery but didn't protest.  They trust her.
Jane: Maura she was moving in anyway. She had one more week to get out of the dorms since she graduated.  She is working for the police department and as well as Barry.
Maura: Katelyn and Drake live together. Drake pays for the groceries too. Katelyn is working for the family winery business.

We finally arrived at my home.

Jane: Wow this place is huge

Maura: We will do a tour later on.There are alot of rooms. I have a cleaning service that comes in to clean.There is no way I cam keep it all clean. I have people who take care of the yard and pool too.My office is off limits. We will make a room fo4 your home office for you.